Date: 4/5/22
Name: Aerial
Phone: 4172546898
Email Address: -
URL / Website: Skip the games.com
City: Springfield
State: Missouri
Address: North
Activities: Conversation, driving around, sitting in her car, she came and picked me up said she had a friend with her and she owed him money, but that there wouldn't be any bullshit that she was dropping him off
Staff edit The Dr
Hair Length and Color: Short red
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, medium build
Recommendation: No
HO
LY
Fuuuuuu

Bro that is awful. Literally NO ONE deserves to be treated like you were. That is one of my worst nightmares. Short of having her six foot five guy friend come over and beat the shit out of me and steal my wallet and keys.

If she was planning on scamming you from the get go she sure went to a lot of lengths to do that...who knows wtf she was doing.

Because hardly any provider ever responds to my messages I've seriously considered her out of desperation a couple of times. BUT she's got such horrible reviews I never could get my nerves up. I guess for good reason.

Okay so lessons learned: 1) avoid her 2) never get into someone else's car 3) any time there is a male "friend" in the picture you need to cut your losses and BOLT.

I'm sure you would have gladly just given up the money up front and went home if you knew the headache that was gonna follow afterwards.

Sorry man. You really do deserve better. I hope that thief gets what's coming to her karma-wise.
Ty, personally I hope no one ever sees her and that she goes broke, I've actually known her for 2 years and I know her real name so that she did that to me makes it even worse cause I thought I knew her.
Damn bro that hurts even more
She probably already is broke, but due to her own mechanisms. It'll catch up with her eventually. Glad you got home safely though.
Yeah sure does, that's why I thought I could trust her, but obviously not, and thanks
For some reason I feel like she might have been doing another call while I was in the car all that time or having sex to get other stuff if you know what I mean, anyways everyone needs to avoid her, have a good day
I'm curious why you saw her again after your last review of her didn't recommend her?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2831534
I'm curious why you saw her again after your last review of her didn't recommend her?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2831534 Originally Posted by justanother
He joined only 2 days before the review that you linked. He has done 8 reviews and half of them are NO. this is very suspicious.
I was trying to give her another chance, simply because I do know her.
Man...not hearing much positive about Ariel. That's a shame! I'm a sucker for that "mommy next door" kind of look. Glad I never wasted my time on her.
I’ll post my review soon. Saw her with zero issue.
Still doesn't change the fact that she showed up drunk and I gave her money for nothing except to sit in her car and then have to walk home, so she basically robbed me. At least you got something for your money this time
I told her that I was going to post on eccie exactly what happened and she sent this text to me. First off mother fucker go ahead and do it and I'll come to your address knock on the door and file a police report for rape so keep trying to ruin someone over your broke poor habit you're fake asf I can't stand you.. I told you I was drunk n didn't feel good but you wanna threat me watch
WELCOME TO FUCK FOR BUCK GUYS.
Sounds...fucking psycho. Holy shit