How many guys LOVE to Watch a gal GARGLE IS CUM after a BBBJ before she SWALLOWS??

I have always loved cum play and LOVE to GARGLE A LOAD OF CUM after milking a throbbing cock dry before I swallow it all. I will even blow cum bubbles if you want. How many guys would be interested in watching a gal gargle cum and blow bubbles? How many gals presently are into cum play with cum gargling? I LOVE it!!!
Who doesn't like a little exhibition?
I don't need those swimmers anymore.
Quite the fan of a lady who enjoys cum play (or has a cum fetish). Taking a facial and rubbing it all over/into her mouth, oral creampie into letting some drip on her tits and using her fingers to get back to her mouth (or skilled tongue), etc. I'm more turned on when I know she wants my cum for her pleasure/use.
I have always loved cum play and LOVE to GARGLE A LOAD OF CUM after milking a throbbing cock dry before I swallow it all. I will even blow cum bubbles if you want. How many guys would be interested in watching a gal gargle cum and blow bubbles? How many gals presently are into cum play with cum gargling? I LOVE it!!! Originally Posted by Sophia Banks
Love ladies who are fans of cum play!!! If you're looking for someone to practice on, I'll happily volunteer!!
  • Gbfsl
  • 02-06-2015, 03:22 PM
Love a lady that enjoys cum play. Major turn on.
Great minds think alike Sophia!!!
Sophia, gals who truly love to taste and feel cum in their mouth and all over their face get me soooooooo turned on. Not many gals will gargle and blow cum bubbles for me. I also love to see you create cum strands from my cock to your mouth. Would love to snowball with you again and again like we have been doing after you gargle my cum fully to your satisfaction and mine. You are a true cumslut
I cant get enough CUM guys. I love everything about it and LOVE cum play totally. CUM and give me your loads. I am waiting!! I want to blow you all and play with your CUM for you too!! Your swimmers are so desired by me!
Great thread! I just wish the size of my load matched the size of my appetite for cum play; I'm sperm challenged.

Fortunately, my favorite providers accomodate my deposit with a mixture of spit and drool to make the gagging, gargling and snowballing so much better. We have some true cum sluts on ECCIE.
I think I best see you gargle my pearly juice after sucking it all in, then watch you swallow it in person. I think this should be done just to be sure.

Maybe with a little restraint play going on just to be sure you're not cheating.
Sophia, agreed with all above. Any and all play, bubbles, COT and lickjng it up is super sexy and hot. Maybe even pass it back and forth!
You guys are making my mouth water)) you have no idea what it is like to be cum addicted and not get enough. I will "play" to suit all your requests if you feed me!!! Tie up my hands and jack off in my mouth and, yes, snowballing after bubble blowing is wild even for a cumslut like me!!
By the way, I am in the galleria all nite and very very hungry for your juice. Bring a friend or two or three and I will gargle it all)) Love to hear all your creamy cum ideas for us!!!!
not really into the garggleing but it is nice to see it shot into her mouth and have her show me what she has, then swallow.
As long as she shares it with me later....I could care less what she does with once she gets it in her mouth.