something happy

Hey folks let's talk about something happy.. Look at Bree Bangs add. She always is so clever and upbeat with her adds. We could use a little more lighthearted stuff around here.. kudos to Bree
Her avatar is super hot! And I thought I liked gifs.. her gif game is strong.
Hey folks let's talk about something happy.. Look at Bree Bangs add. She always is so clever and upbeat with her adds. We could use a little more lighthearted stuff around here.. kudos to Bree Originally Posted by Zee Man
Always, you mean the 4 days you've been here? While she has interesting ads, sounds like a quack.
It's different, I'll give her that. I can see how the late teen/early 20's demographic will be impressed...Me, not so much.
She or whomever clearly "tried"... and it's creative, even if it might not appeal to everyone.

And you can't always judge a girl based on her ad, but if she cares enough to take the time and try to be fun on that part, then it might indicate that she will in a session too.

On the other hand, I've also seen ads that you would swear had "burnt the fuck out!!" in sparkles and flashing lights lol

I agree her ads are amazing. Gives the impression that she's a very fun and creative lady.

Kudos definitely deserved!

On the other hand, I've also seen ads that you would swear had "burnt the fuck out!!" in sparkles and flashing lights lol Originally Posted by Y0yoY0
Come see me, and I'll show you burnt the fuck out, as in, so hot you went out with a BANG! BURN! No seriously though.
I've just came back from a two year hiatus. That's a hell of a break if you ask me.TOO LONG! (that's what she said!).

And to the scoffer up there, I say this with all the love and respect I have to offer. My official response is:

Ya'll have a wonderful day!

I agree her ads are amazing. Gives the impression that she's a very fun and creative lady.

Kudos definitely deserved!

Originally Posted by milfy2002
She sure dies seem like a sweet gal
Great ad but she may not get to post another if she doesn't remove the script bottles and meds from the ad.

Talented maybe but stupid, like someone who thinks Cruz is the Zodiac killer who was killing people before Cruz was born. LMFAO
Have seen Bree many times over the years. She's a computer geek and then some. She's always been creative with her ads. Sometimes I just have to leave the page when her ads have been so large it takes too long to load all the gifs on a tablet or phone. But I've never needed her ads to know I've always had a good time with her.

Except the time she burned me with a cigarette. I'll never give her a purple nurple again.
ORLY Von? If you say she is a good time then that is a plus in my book
I haven't seen her since she has been back but she is as fun as her ads. Even with her big balloons .

And no worry zee, don't pay the prick callers any who. I just hope you never read ads or omg set up appointments before you were a member. Smfh. I never did much

Let the happy guys be happy being a prick. Don't think Bree wants or needs a prick visit
To Eccie 214 sir.. you are not the electronic sleuth you think you are. I have no affiliation with her at all. I just thought in light of all the negative horse crap lately we should recognize a gal with a sense of style and humor. I have been around longer than a great many on here....
So what was your old handle? And why the change?