Looking for recommendations in Memphis

• dtguy
  • 01-09-2010, 09:45 AM
I will be in Memphis Jan 19 to 23 and would love to have one of the lovely ladies from Memphis visit me. I prefer women who are between 25 - 35yrs old (I have seen young & older), fit and curvy (C or D cup), GFE (LFK/DFK, BBBJ, cuddling, MSOG), and can carry on a conversation.

I was on ASPD, before it died , and am on TER with this same handle.
  • BIG C
  • 01-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Although I have never had the pleasure of a visit with her, it deoes appear as though babee fits the criteria for what you seek.....Here's her email and I'm sure if you ask she'll send you the link to her site which has pics and other info you'll need: bluesbabee@gmail.com, have fun.....
Tammy, bliss, Maya and myself (but I'm a B sweetie). All on TER.

b
Tammy, bliss, Maya and myself (but I'm a B sweetie). All on TER.

b Originally Posted by babee
Tammy's a bit over the age range the original poster (OP) specified (I think she's early 40s-ish), but I'd strongly urge the OP not to disqualify her on that basis alone. Give her TER reviews a good read; I don't think anyone's been disappointed in a session with Tammy.

The others babee mentions are all top flight too, and probably fit within your requirements.

Cheers,

bcg
  • dtguy
  • 01-10-2010, 06:10 AM
Thank you for the recommendations.
let us know how it goes ok? talk up the mphs providers.
I just found out about this forum from a really good friend and just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Terry and I am known on the usasexguide as Big Boi Terry and I hope to get a lot of good info. from this forum. It's weird, I talk to babee almost weekly, but we've never actually met, but I have had the pleasure of meeting with the above mentioned Ms. Bliss and I can tell you that she truly is a dream to deal with. What man wouldn't love a WOMAN,not a little spinner, but I mean a woman, that can handle your every desire. I think that you will be one day to late but the fabulous Lexi Love will be in Memphis right around that time, and if you like squirters, she's your girl,she is also a womanly type. Don't get me wrong though gentlemen, I do love the spinners too, heck, I love women period. BBT out.
I love women period. BBT out. Originally Posted by big boi terry
Yes you do....

(man ho)

Go say hi in Arkansas co-ed and MS co-ed. We do the tri state thing.

Big C - Terry is here to help you keep me in line. It takes two, ya know.

Or 3.

Bring 4 in case y'all need back-up.

Don't forget a designated driver too.
  • BIG C
  • 01-14-2010, 07:32 PM
Big C - Terry is here to help you keep me in line. It takes two, ya know.

Or 3.

Bring 4 in case y'all need back-up.

Don't forget a designated driver too. Originally Posted by babee
Spoken only by a woman that has never met BIG C.....
Spoken only by a woman that has never met BIG C..... Originally Posted by BIG C
Challenge accepted.
  • scar
  • 01-15-2010, 05:41 PM
I am new here just wanted to say hello my name is scar.
Hi scar. Whereabouts in TN are you?
  • scar
  • 01-18-2010, 03:39 PM
Hi babee how are you looking great .I must say never have i seen an angel fly so low.Iam from central ark just here for awhile.I hope with your permission i will be allow to visit you sound like a lot of fun.I wont go into detail what i would like to do with you maybe in private.
  • BIG C
  • 01-18-2010, 09:16 PM
Man, I lose my 'puter for a few days and you guys just go hijacking threads all over the place.....Well, da fun police is back in town.....Please stay on topic.....Thanks.
Man, I lose my 'puter for a few days and you guys just go hijacking threads all over the place.....Well, da fun police is back in town.....Please stay on topic.....Thanks. Originally Posted by BIG C
hee hee hee .....ADD sweetie, what can I say?