To Tweet or Not to Tweet?

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,
I would like everyones opinion on this, good ,bad, neutral, dumb,etc...
Does tweeting have a place in the hobby community?

I setup a twitter account and was curious to see how it works. Twitter does have an option for a public display and private for posting/reading tweets. As well as creating a list of followers that can be marked as private. Would providers feel comfortable using a forum like that or as a hobbyist would you feel comfortable using it. Just curious, because I can the potential there but not sure if its practical. Please feel free to chime in, I'm very interested in everyone opinion.
I think its goodbut I wouldn't use the same phone or computer to look up my personal stuff-wouldn't want them to cross
I tweeted for a while. I was having fun with it...

Then my SO wanted to become a follower. That killed it for me.
Hmm. Not a good idea if you're a congressman.
Social media has a valuable place for professionals seeking modern, instant business promotion and client engagement. As for me, I'd rather stay away from any potential methods of tracking my personal hobby habits.
Hmm. Not a good idea if you're a congressman. Originally Posted by Turing
LMAO
His first tweet ever and I truly hope he doesn't follow a few members of our Democratic congress:

Dear Friends, I just launched http://t.co/fVHpS9y Praised be our Lord Jesus Christ! With my prayers and blessings, Benedictus XVI

(bolded4Rr)
lol, no kidding.
Personally, I say no.
IMHO, public social sites should not be mixed with the adult hobby lifestyle. That's asking for problems to erupt.

Hi Ladies and Gentlemen,
I would like everyones opinion on this, good ,bad, neutral, dumb,etc...
Does tweeting have a place in the hobby community?

I setup a twitter account and was curious to see how it works. Twitter does have an option for a public display and private for posting/reading tweets. As well as creating a list of followers that can be marked as private. Would providers feel comfortable using a forum like that or as a hobbyist would you feel comfortable using it. Just curious, because I can the potential there but not sure if its practical. Please feel free to chime in, I'm very interested in everyone opinion. Originally Posted by sanantonioman37
Never gotten into the whole twitter thing.