OBAMA OFFERS MORE PHONY CAMPGAIN PROMISES....

As he campgained (and governed) in the 1st term, Obama broke nearly every promise he made........but undaunted the swarmy politican is doubling down on his phony promises for the 2012 election.

The difference is, independents won't buy his bullshit any longer. His string of broken phony promises is too long.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/zekejmiller/...the-republican

He is still hoping the Republicans will change their mind.
Are these new phony campaign promises or is he rolling out the same old lies from 2008?
As he campgained (and governed) in the 1st term, Obama broke nearly every promise he made........ How can you say this with a straight face? See? 3000 + postings has proven practice makes perfect. You say a lot of false or unprovable things with a straight face. but undaunted the swarmy politican is doubling down on his phony promises for the 2012 election.

The difference is, independents won't buy his bullshit any longer. His string of broken phony promises is too long.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/zekejmiller/...the-republican

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whose bullshit won't we believe?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ises/obameter/

Are these new phony campaign promises or is he rolling out the same old lies from 2008? Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Since you are unsure of what is what in respect to his promises, here is a well referenced source you can be sure of.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/subjects/politifacts-top-promises/
I dont need it, I heard it myself from his own mouth.
Nothing better than an ear witness to his lies.
No need to check out the spin.
"I want to fundamentally change America"

BHO

His first nature truth is far worse than his second nature lying
Let's see, cut the deficit in half, NO, transparent government, NO, end the wars immediately, NO, close Gitmo, NO, improve image in the world, NO, bipartisan health care reform, NO, end earmarks, NO, appoint no lobbyists, NO, oppose raising debt ceiling, NO

There are many more. He's the biggest liar in a long time. I really don't know how these clowns on here can support this guy. It amazes me.
  • Seedy
  • 06-02-2012, 05:42 AM
The motherfucker lies EVERY GD TIME HE OPENS HIS FUCKING MOUTH...!!!!!!
Dont forget the Bill on the internet for 5 days so we can see what is going on lie.
Yep; unfortunately Pelosi 's "you have to pass the bill to know what 's in it " wasn't a lie!!

Dont forget the Bill on the internet for 5 days so we can see what is going on lie. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Yep; unfortunately Pelosi 's "you have to pass the bill to know what 's in it " wasn't a lie!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Sorry to burst your bubble.
All bills are like that.
Who do you think writes them?
Mr. Bill?
The Congress people's staffs write them and are the last to see them.
Didn't you know that?
The motherfucker lies EVERY GD TIME HE OPENS HIS FUCKING MOUTH...!!!!!! Originally Posted by seedman55
he is a lawyer
Sorry to burst your bubble.
All bills are like that.
Who do you think writes them?
Mr. Bill?
The Congress people's staffs write them and are the last to see them.
Didn't you know that? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Ok, so you approve of Congress voting on bills without knowing what's in them. Fine. Now we know.

You have some very strange opinions. I'd like them to know and understand what they are voting on. In fact, I'd have like Obama to keep his promise to have bills posted on the internet before the vote. But, you don't mind that Obama lied about that and many other things either. Fine.
he is a lawyer Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
He's a "Constitutional Scholar" who doesn't understand the SCOTUS has the ability to overturn legislation.
He's a "Constitutional Scholar" who doesn't understand the SCOTUS has the ability to overturn legislation. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Since this thread is about individuals who are perceived to be a "phony," it stands to reason that Turdfly would chime in!