Scallywag Pricing Matrix (per Jack Flash's request)

Scallywag-

1. A person who is known to be a treacherous lying son-of-a-bitch, and usually smells bad.

2. A term of endearment used by pirates.

3. A term of endearment used by hobbyist for providers that are only slightly above the category of "unfit for human consumption"

Ok so this is just the basics (101 level) of how to price scallywags, crackwhores, cumdumpsters, streetwalkers, busted up bitches, alley kats, skid row skanks and all other questionable hoes.

Always follow the basic rules, then modify your techniques for ever situation where you are interacting with said scallywag.

Basic rules

1. Start Low- if a price is quoted on scallywag's BP ad or if a quote is given orally over the phone always start your offer at no more than 50% of quoted rate. Example:

Scallywag "Its 200 for the hour, 150 for the half hour"
Your Reply "How bout we make it 80 for the hour"

2. Always ad on services for the same rate. You are trying to get the most "bang for your buck" here so always try to get MSOG, Greek, and all other fetishes included for the same fee.

3. Always question the scallywags credibility. She is the one providing unknown factors into the equation, not you, so always call her out on it. Example:

You "Are those pics real? I bet you don't look like that? I better not show up and you be 100 pounds heavier than those pics and have a busted up face or I'm leaving"

Example 2:

You "You better provide everything your telling me you will, I want (all the services) for this amount. I don't want you trying to tell me that you need more or that something is not included when i get there"

And finally remember if a scallywag won't see you on YOUR terms then hang up on her. 95% of the time she will call you back within 5 mins agreeing to your terms or to make her next counter offer. If you can't see her on your terms then move on to the next one. There are many many many of these types of providers on BP, CL, 1thru99, Sugardaddy, and all other types of websites, some even appear on our fine site every once in a while but most never achieve verified status because they can't remember their password and username or their laptop gets either broken or stolen within 3 days of creating their account.

Standard Deduction Matrix for Scallywag Pricing

I am literally cracking the fuck up. I'm seriously about to piss my fucking pants.

Dude for real. This needs to be posted in COED for everyone to see!
Awesome.
  • Tetas
  • 09-28-2011, 04:45 PM
I'm loving the spreadsheet layout of deductions!
Well shit... I just "doubled my fun"... & it aint with gum I am talkin 'bout... or just extended my hobby funds... did you google this?...nevermind, I NOW understand the hidden meaning of --- "Master of the Hen House"
  • Trey
  • 09-28-2011, 05:12 PM
If all that turns out true I'm still going over there, that bitch owes me about 90 bucks on the half hour.
I am literally cracking the fuck up. I'm seriously about to piss my fucking pants.

Dude for real. This needs to be posted in COED for everyone to see! Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Mods this can be moved to COED, also per Jack Flash's request.

(Damn Jack i didnt even respond to your BP ad and im over here following your instructions like u pimped me out!!!!)
Thats some funny ass shit!
.....but I like it, and will comply with it!
I'm a laminate this and put it in my wallet.
Love it. I do think you should post on Coed. Be an interesting conversation. I suspect some of the providers may have their own price adjustment factors. Like guys who write one sentence ROS +100.
Moved per request of OP
I've been busy the last 6 hours fucking a girl, but just logged back in and I'm still cracking the fuck up on this one!
  • Rezo
  • 09-29-2011, 01:22 PM
haha! that is most excellent, cs!!

more proof that just about everything is negotiable. not ALL, but just about.

the deductions spreadsheet is brilliant as well. like the GOAT I'm gonna make a laminate of that one for my wallet and toss out the one with the tables for paying 15% and 20% gratuity
Hey Mods! Lets make this part of the requirements to get Premium status. Each applicant must make 80% or better on these 3 test:
Basic Principles of Scalywag Sluts 101
Advance Techniques of Slut Negotiations
Deduction Matrix for Scalywag Pricing

(General knowledge of these these courses may put BP out of business)

the deductions spreadsheet is brilliant as well. like the GOAT I'm gonna make a laminate of that one for my wallet and toss out the one with the tables for paying 15% and 20% gratuity Originally Posted by Rezo
i can can post the printer friendly PDF version for quick reference if needed.