Guys... My Lady friend needs to get laid!

• kuron
  • 05-04-2016, 12:15 PM
Hey Guys,

This is not a joke. My lady best friend needs someone to take her to the "heavens". She ask me but I abstain because of our business relationship. She's mid 40s.. looks very pretty, just a little on the heavy side. She wants to do it with a stranger hence she ask me if i could hook her up... I think she's willing to exchange pics privately.... Oh and BTW... no monetary considerations involve..

PM me if you're up for it...
Send her to corpus.
That's gotta be some kind of chickenshit violation on this board. You can't give it away on a hooker board. You'll probably get points for that!
Lmao at RJ ^^^^^ hell he may even get banned.... We need some more excitement around here....
  • kuron
  • 05-04-2016, 03:28 PM
Ooooppps... Did I violate something? Or where do I claim my points....Hehe
Hi im single and available
im very intrested
Send her to corpus. +1
Ooooppps... Did I violate something? Or where do I claim my points....Hehe Originally Posted by kuron
We don't know yet... Maybe Barney is on vacation.... We'll see when he chimes in.
That's gotta be some kind of chickenshit violation on this board. You can't give it away on a hooker board. You'll probably get points for that! Originally Posted by rjdiner
Which guideline would that be a violation of?

Here they are http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5
Just use the number so you don't have to type so much.

Just use the number so you don't have to type so much. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
It's gotta be a violation of #3. Surely it is disrespectful to all the providers who are trying to make an honest, if questionably legal, living to start giving it away free on the site.
She can go to a bar and take someone home and get her brains fucked out lol...

Just use the number so you don't have to type so much. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Pick a fucking number CC. This mod is just like you but worse when it comes to putting a spin on rules interpretation.
Once again we have mods and admins circling the wagons in LoTx to protect their own. I kept my response short so you don't have to read too much. Lol
Pick a fucking number CC. This mod is just like you but worse when it comes to putting a spin on rules interpretation.
Once again we have mods and admins circling the wagons in LoTx to protect their own. I kept my response short so you don't have to read too much. Lol Originally Posted by rjdiner

RJ is going to ECCIE jail for that one. Probably the little prick will warn me too.
Once again we have mods and admins circling the wagons in LoTx to protect their own. I kept my response short so you don't have to read too much. Lol Originally Posted by rjdiner
TL : DR

RJ is going to ECCIE jail for that one. Probably the little prick will warn me too. Originally Posted by capitan1962
Nah, you're alright in my book.
TL : DR

Nah, you're alright in my book. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Not referring to you, how you been Chica Chaser, long time no see.