Stripper Inquiry

First and foremost, yes, I understand this forum is for a different type of adult entertainment. I don't need you to educate me. However, I am confident that the men who enjoy this site have, or may still, also enjoy peelers at times too. Many women here may have started in that line of work and may still have friends in that business too.

I am looking for 1-3 women to provide a show for a friend at a private bachelor party at a private business (not a house or club). The men are all mature, 35-45 years old, and generally lead innocent lives. I am the only deviant one. The party is October 10th. If anyone has good leads, please PM me. The groom is as innocent as can be and there will be no shenanigans. The odds of an encounter developing are slim to none, and slim leaves town before the party.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend!
Sounds boring as fuck
Joe...totally agree! BOORRRRRRIIINNNNNNGGGGG!
First and foremost, yes, I understand this forum is for a different type of adult entertainment. I don't need you to educate me. However, I am confident that the men who enjoy this site have, or may still, also enjoy peelers at times too. Many women here may have started in that line of work and may still have friends in that business too.

I am looking for 1-3 women to provide a show for a friend at a private bachelor party at a private business (not a house or club). The men are all mature, 35-45 years old, and generally lead innocent lives. I am the only deviant one. The party is October 10th. If anyone has good leads, please PM me. The groom is as innocent as can be and there will be no shenanigans. The odds of an encounter developing are slim to none, and slim leaves town before the party.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend! Originally Posted by seekinggradeAbj
So Abe, how do you know that your the only deviant in the group? Hmmmm....
Joe and Burger King- I wonder how many times the ladies here have said the same of you two? I guess for Joe that would be a whopping one time... Further, you're not our type.
Please be productive with the feedback.

KCFalcon- I have known these guys quite awhile and they are aware of my deviance. I can't imagine they would hide their own knowing what they know about me. But you make a good point, I dont know everything!
Ya you are on the wrong site to find anyone that can work a stripper pole.
Not necessarily roy. I'll dance I was hired as a dancer years a go but didn't end up doing it. A lot of girls on here started as dancers.
Try SweetSuzanna or Savannah Moon, either one might do something like that. Plus they are gorgeous and would understand your rules.
I appreciate the leads, ladies and gentlemen. In contrast to Miss BK and Miss Joeblower, I received more leads than I knew what to do with. The party is tonight and I am highly confident it will be a good time.

Thanks everyone for your help, even if I didn't go your route.
good for you, and for ignoring the usual gang of naysayers.
let us know how it went