What is with the ultra low quoted prices?

1hr 35$, Sex 2hr 60 $ Short stay45$

I just pass this by. But We see this stuff a lot. Why?

Are all of these posts just for a come on, or to try and get your phone number? What? Are they all rip off ads.

I had sex for $10 in the 70s, but the value of the dollar has gone down and prices have gone up. What the hell is this stuff?
I’ve always wondered the same thing. What are the objectives of the fake ads?
I’ve always wondered the same thing. What are the objectives of the fake ads? Originally Posted by ReubenShowalter
My immediate guess is to get someone to bite on the ad, get them on site and the pull some sort of 'DateLine' stunt.
Anyone dumb enough to fall for those ads is dumb enough to be scammed. It's just like the "Nigerian prince" emails. They are deliberately written with bad English and nonsense ideas so that only the stupidest, most gullible people will respond.

https://www.businessinsider.com/why-...obvious-2014-5

Basically, if these scam hookers had realistic rates they would probably get more responses, but most of them would be guys who are not about to fall for a deposit or fee scam. Which means the scammers have to do a lot of work for no possibility of payout. With the ludicrous rates, they are only going to attract the kind of guy who thinks "Oh, I see. I pay $25 and the screening service tells her that I am legit, and THEN I can fuck her in the as for $50"
Maybe she is very poor and will take anything
1hr 35$, Sex 2hr 60 $ Short stay45$

I just pass this by. But We see this stuff a lot. Why?

Are all of these posts just for a come on, or to try and get your phone number? What? Are they all rip off ads.

I had sex for $10 in the 70s, but the value of the dollar has gone down and prices have gone up. What the hell is this stuff? Originally Posted by JRLawrence

Whoever took over scams on my skip the games posted things like
service charges as the low lowest rate offered $20 for 30 minutes $35 an hour $60 for two hours your home or hotel or car.
150 for the day and
The second Ad said things like 1 hour for $45 1 hour outcall for $50 2 hour incall for $70 2 hours outcall for $80
4hr incall $120 4hr outcall for $140
day or night 250 all day price
IDK ABOUT YOU BUT THOSE PRICES SCREAMMMMM SCCAAAAMMMMMM
Most of them want your info to spam you about signing up for their website with credit card "verification"... I've contacted some of them and you tell it is an automated response. I reply with crazy messages that would disgust a real person... It is fun playing with them, eventually they go away.
It screams scam or LE
Yeah, I like fucking with them too some times. They’re so insulted to be called scammers!

Most of them want your info to spam you about signing up for their website with credit card "verification"... I've contacted some of them and you tell it is an automated response. I reply with crazy messages that would disgust a real person... It is fun playing with them, eventually they go away. Originally Posted by royamcr