It's funny now

I was using a service that had a booking agent. I had gone through all of the steps to book my appointment. I was finally given the room number.

As I knocked on the door, a man walked out. He walked out and walked by me. I mumbled something like "Sorry, I must have the wrong room." He replied, "Sorry" under his breath.

I walked to the end of the hallway and texted the booking agent. I explained the situation. The agent replied, "What?" This did not reassure me.

The agent assured me that I had the correct room and was supposed to knock again.

And then, the reassurance that I needed arrived.

It was a Door Dasher.

I knocked on the door and had a great time.

Does anyone else have a similar story?
Back in the day (late summer 2004) I was visiting a gal that was EXTREMELY well known back then and often got a room at the La Quinta near 108th and Maple. When she made my appointment she said 10am, but meant to say 11. Well, I showed up 5 minutes early. Her actual 10am showed up 5 minutes late. She had towel off, had me unzipped, and in her mouth when her actual 10am showed up. It was a brief moment of fear and confusion as I put Mr. Winkey away and I left. Bad news for the next guy: She usually greeted people with a kiss. Jokes on me though, at 11 I got his sloppy seconds.
Ok I got a strange text last week--and I asked who it was and where they saw me,but no answer..so I have NO clue who it was..lol

I was running errands,going to yard sales,restocking my flea market booth today...I event went to Race Brothers for screws

It said
"You were out & about..you were wearing blue shorts & grey tshirt""

Thats all it said....hmmmmm
@readyd, I think that I know who you are talking about. I definitely miss her and her towel welcome!
Oh Omaha your a great place