Columbia activities?!

What is there to do in Columbia or Jeff City??
Just had the most akward message from a gent in the Como area. Lol he said when i come for 2 small tour dates i shiuld remain UTR.(um hello how would people know im visiting if im UNDER THE RADAR. Then he told me he believe Natalie if now living there under another name. And if i do doubles i should do them with her. But not to let anyone know he said that.

Seemed strange. I get random requests from there. Thats why im coming there. But that guy is on the DNS list
Are you coming to St Louis soon? I apologize if it is posted somewhere else and I didn’t see it. You have a great recommendation from a friend of mine in KC
Yes im forsure still coming end of the week. How flattering to be recommended. Can't wait!!
Are you coming to St Louis soon? I apologize if it is posted somewhere else and I didn’t see it. You have a great recommendation from a friend of mine in KC Originally Posted by cowboyy
I’m looking everywhere for the announcement... can you pm me the dates and contact info please. Thank you!