Allie X NO STRINGS ATTATCHED! unless you bring the rope ;)

Hey guys I just wanted to start off my career here and I don't normally ask for it, but I would like some guidance. My reality is your wildest dreams and when I say how excited I am to be here, it's because I love what I do and I love how you do it.. I want to be able to start up right away I do not have an advertisers site so if someone can help explain to me what exactly that is and how to set it up the favor will not go reembursed

I have been on this site before but with a friend and I was only able to provide a screenshot of it. I've been having bad luck trying to email the staff to find out if that was sufficient enough to provide for two of the three requirements since I have been reviewed on this site before.

Also if there is any mobile friendly version so I can upload photos to this thread that would be awesome!! Once I get going I will be purchasing a computer :-)

Once again thank you guys for your help please respond soon ^.^
Hey hun! Welcome to the site. I'll try and help.

I believe they are wanting to know if you have a website you use other than eccie. Some girls do some don't. For now put the link to your profile (where the site takes you when you click your handle).

There is a mobile version that you can use one the homepage located to the left under main menu. I'm not as familiar with it as the standard so don't know if you can post pics from the mobile side. If you reply to your ad you will see a paper clip and a yellow icon with a mountain in it. The paper clip you can use to upload pics with and the mountain you can use if you have pics hosted on something like imgru.com. If you still need help posting I'll pm you.

Good luck
Welcome! Please upload those pics. dear.
welcome sugar!
Hello and welcome!!
Welcome!
Sweetheart,

imo, this site no longer allows uploads (except for your avatar) but you may hotlink to photos hosted elsewhere.

Plenty of "elsewheres" out there; just do a bit of research.

Also, some handheld hardware is not as user friendly using the mobile software.
Welcome!
Allie we seem to be in the same boat I'm ready to get started but pretty lost
Me as well. I guess you just wait till your veeifeid then the process of setting up is much easier