How do I make a request of a provider

I have a date with a well reviewed provider in a couple of weeks. But I need some advice on how to best broach a subject.

I would like a "reminder" of the date.

I would love for my date to bring a favorite toy--vibe, dildo, blindfold, feather, etc--which we could incorporate into our time together and that I could keep afterwards. (My kinky side hopes to later use the toy with my SO.) I would of course compensate my date for the cost of said toy.

How on earth do I go about making such a request while being mindful of proper etiquette of not discussing specific acts before our date?
If you just ask her if she could bring her favorite toy you are not actually discussing any sex acts. Makes sense?

Kindly,

Camille
The most simple solution:

Buy two of the toys yourself. Bring both to the session.....in their original packaging. Have her use one on you, and take that one home with you for your trophy cabinet. Leave the other (still in packaging) with her.......with the promise she can use it on you for your next visit.
I have a date with a well reviewed provider in a couple of weeks. But I need some advice on how to best broach a subject.

I would like a "reminder" of the date.

I would love for my date to bring a favorite toy--vibe, dildo, blindfold, feather, etc--which we could incorporate into our time together and that I could keep afterwards. (My kinky side hopes to later use the toy with my SO.) I would of course compensate my date for the cost of said toy.

How on earth do I go about making such a request while being mindful of proper etiquette of not discussing specific acts before our date? Originally Posted by DiscreteGentleman1974
I understand your reluctance to ask as you, like me, can be a bit shy about asking something you feel might be interpreted as being inappropriate or kinky, but it's actually very innocent and your provider will be very happy to accommodate and probably think it's kind of cute or flattering.

You sound like a nice person, don't hesitate to communicate what you need to in order to help your provider assist you in getting the most rewarding experience you can. She will appreciate your honesty as the provider takes pride (in most cases) in making your session the best that you could experience.
I am wondering if it would be a good idea to use the toy on your SO after playing with the lady that brought it. I guess it would depend on the toy, but using dildo or vibrator, or anything else that might be used on lady parts on your SO later might not be a good idea in the hygienic sense, no matter how clean it might be afterwords. Many ladies prefer to use their own toys and won't use a toy that a client brings unless it's still sealed up in it's original packaging.

Other than that, I would do what the others suggest. Ask her if she would mind bringing her favorite toy with her. You might want to discretely let her know at the time you would like to keep it and would be glad to give her a replacement fee for it.

You should buy the toy yourself and bring it. Don't make her go to the trouble of going out and buying one if she does not have any, plus she might be trying to figure out if it's the one you want.

I've brought vibrators, buzzing cock rings and a Sybian to appointments. They're fun, especially if the Provider likes them, lol.

Buying two of the same toy is a good idea. Except the Sybian. Those things are expensive...
Cheaper by the dozen ... ijs.
if you have P411 just write it in your profile in the comment section

then PM the provider and tell her "please see my profile of my likes and dislikes" thank you. if she isn't interested in that stuff then she can turn you down. no big deal

also I agree with bringing the toy yourself and make sure its new of course.
Thanks for the advice everyone. I emailed the provider this morning, even including a link to this thread, and asked about toys. She said a toy would absolutely be okay.

Hurray me!!!
Did you mention that you wanted taint photos?
I am wondering if it would be a good idea to use the toy on your SO after playing with the lady that brought it. I guess it would depend on the toy, but using dildo or vibrator, or anything else that might be used on lady parts on your SO later might not be a good idea in the hygienic sense, no matter how clean it might be afterwords. Many ladies prefer to use their own toys and won't use a toy that a client brings unless it's still sealed up in it's original packaging.

Originally Posted by rubytuesday
Speaking of using a toy that a client brings…I had a client who brought a Hitachi wand and wanted me to use it…after he talked about many many other providers that used it and loved it and they came so many times using it.
I refused to use it after hearing what he told me. He didn't understand why. Clueless? Maybe.
It just grossed me out so much! Guys, do you really not mind using a toy that many many other guys used it before. YUCK!!!
Speaking of using a toy that a client brings…I had a client who brought a Hitachi wand and wanted me to use it…after he talked about many many other providers that used it and loved it and they came so many times using it.
I refused to use it after hearing what he told me. He didn't understand why. Clueless? Maybe.
It just grossed me out so much! Guys, do you really not mind using a toy that many many other guys used it before. YUCK!!! Originally Posted by samantha thom
63 reviews mmmm so I would say it does not bother most guys

I do see your point

but

It just grossed me out so much! Guys, do you really not mind using a toy that many many other guys used it before. YUCK!!! Originally Posted by samantha thom
And here I am just thinking about a bent up fork over lunch....