Restaurants for Wednesday for NWA !

Restaurant advice for Wednesday 1/14/18
Book now an help me with this advice
That depends... Where are going to be staying, and what kind of cuisine are you looking for?
Haha anything ! Trying to let everyone know when it will be
prefer taco bell or taco bueno?
I think you meant 2/14...
I would reccomend Theo's in Fayetteville for a good steak and Abuelo's in Rogers for drinks and Mexican food.

If you're looking for something casual for lunch, Hammondtree's has awesome gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches.
Haha I love Taco Bell. But I can’t eat it anymore trying to discipline myself on eating healthier!
I think you meant 2/14... Originally Posted by hogmanjones

Hehe yes that is what I meant sorry to confuse anyone !!
I would reccomend Theo's in Fayetteville for a good steak and Abuelo's in Rogers for drinks and Mexican food.

If you're looking for something casual for lunch, Hammondtree's has awesome gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches. Originally Posted by Vannah

I have seen these but never went I wilwill have to try it before I go on my healthy diet
Trying to stay healthy ! We’re only getting older it helps rocky start now! Lol
I have seen these but never went I wilwill have to try it before I go on my healthy diet
Trying to stay healthy ! We’re only getting older it helps rocky start now! Lol Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
I know what you mean. I like to eat healthy at home so I can treat myself when I'm out of town.

And by "treat myself" I mean "abandon my diet completely." Lol
Haha I love Taco Bell. But I can’t eat it anymore trying to discipline myself on eating healthier! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
good company. even anna kendrick has a dirty taco bell secret

• cboat
  • 02-12-2018, 04:38 PM
Trying to stay healthy ! We’re only getting older it helps rocky start now! Lol Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Personally I like Twin Peaks across from Cabelas, but then again that might not be your cup of tea unless you want to shame some of the waitresses there.
I know what you mean. I like to eat healthy at home so I can treat myself when I'm out of town.

And by "treat myself" I mean "abandon my diet completely." Lol Originally Posted by Vannah

Haha yes the only way ! You have to have some cheat days
good company. even anna kendrick has a dirty taco bell secret

Originally Posted by notequiteatroll

Everyone does shhh lol
Personally I like Twin Peaks across from Cabelas, but then again that might not be your cup of tea unless you want to shame some of the waitresses there. Originally Posted by cboat

Haha right that will be okay an yeah twin peaks is very good ! Haven’t been to the one in nwa but will have to try it