City: Frisco
State: Texas
Email Address: Majesticfootspa@yahoo.com
URL / Website: Majestic Foot Spa
Activities: BBBJ and FIV
Hair Length and Color: Long and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Old lady wearing a dress will make a good witch on Halloween
Recommendation: Yes
She's not 65 and she's groomed and clean down below. I do agree, though, that her bbbj is top shelf.
Wait, not 65? How old then?
I would guess age is mid 50s. Last time I saw her it was a very rushed session, even though I had an appointment. Got what I wanted, but more straight to business with little play.

Haven’t decided if I’ll go back. Might try one of the others there.
She is 59. I asked her.
No way is Amy 65 years old and you know that too.
I've read plenty of your recent comments and many have come across as condescending and demeaning, especially towards the ladies that work at AMP's and the extra "services" they provide.
You've been at times very condescending about their looks, age and quality of their services. I get it, some are better looking than others and what one finds still ok looking, someone else might find not attractive at all. But it's about language and with which you describe them, while simultaneously elevating your own importance and how much ”game" you going on for yourself. You only been signed up for 3 month, but your attitude creates a negative environment and suggest that you believe you are better than everyone else.

You don't have to prove anything to anybody around here.
No way is Amy 65 years old and you know that too.
I've read plenty of your recent comments and many have come across as condescending and demeaning, especially towards the ladies that work at AMP's and the extra "services" they provide.
You've been at times very condescending about their looks, age and quality of their services. I get it, some are better looking than others and what one finds still ok looking, someone else might find not attractive at all. But it's about language and with which you describe them, while simultaneously elevating your own importance and how much ”game" you going on for yourself. You only been signed up for 3 month, but your attitude creates a negative environment and suggest that you believe you are better than everyone else.

You don't have to prove anything to anybody around here. Originally Posted by valentino199
Good point but I am not some one else and I did not write this to hurt u dude . I only call it like I see it . I get u on this cause I have been in your shoes before but different girl. Some I like and yo don’t like and some yo like and I don’t like. Every body has their own opinion. Opinions are like assholes - every has one. Not here to bust anyone’s balls.
Originally Posted by Lucas.B
No shit. Laughing my ass off.
That took a turn. Ok, gotta go. Thanks for the info yall.