Here!
  • bcglx
  • 07-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Stogies on Westheimer!!
Cohiba! Love'em!
yup
Yes!
This thread should do well. We have a lot of cigar smokers here
Fuentes! But I really prefer pipes. Anyone know any tobacconist that sell a wide selection of pipe tobacco in Houston?
The larger pipe shops I have seen are off Richmond/610 (serious cigar) and a place in rice village. I don't recall the name of it, but it isn't far from the Woodrow's there. Serious's main shop is up off 249/1960, but I am not sure of their pipe selection.

I am all over the board on my smokes as it depends on the day. VSG's and Padron Maduro's tend to hit the mark for me when I just want a good smoke.

I tend to frequent Cigar Towne (dairy ashford/memorial), cigar! Cigar! (sugar land-one of the original 20 members) and serious cigar.

Sounds like a herf is brewing here. Shall we target something the last week in August to give plenty of notice?

I would recommend Cigar Town or maybe even Cigar! cigar! Due to ease of access and their patio area. Thoughts?
They're great for chewing but I don't like to light em. It takes forever to get that cigar smoke out of my fur.

Where the hell is Darth?
Here here...just sparked up a Cabaiguan Guapos. Glad to see there are so many BOTL here.
Where the hell is Darth? Originally Posted by tbone2u
You know it Baby!!

Drew Estates - Chateau Real Gran Cru Perfecto - Hardest to find

Rocky Patel - Decade, Sungrown, Vintage 1990 and 1992

Avo - LE and sometimes a Tubo #2

Room 101 by Camacho - Namakubi Sucio

Camacho Select Torpedo.....

It may be time for a smoke out/meeting!??? Who is in?

Luv 'em. They just opened a new Serious Cigar shop up by me (on JFK by IAH) in Humble.
Hhnnnmmm...rice village or maybe even downing street may be a better location. Thoughts from the back of the room?