Just a suggestion

If you're going to have back to back clients, do yourself a favor and make sure the cum is out of your hair before you see someone.

It's been awhile since I had been back in town and I went to see my regular who said she was free at a certain time. Delayed me by a half hour saying she was having issues "checking in" and when I finally got the green light to come in she looked great but she was pretty sweaty, was chewing gum and had cum in her hair. Needless to say, she lost a regular and I'm now on the hunt for someone else.

Any other guys on here have that experience?
Oh, now that is some funny shit right there!!! LMFAO!!
Blerg.
Well it must be catching, I got bumped literally at the door, she text me door is open come on in as I am walking up , some dude walked past me and knocked on the door and goes in , walking back to the car,she texted me she got her times messed up and come back in 30 minutes, um no , these chicks are banging out the puss , to bank up, sadly

But yeah one time I saw this girl kitty, here in town and when I walked in she was covered in cum head to toe, wtf! When I saw that and went to leave, she started crying and saying she would shower , luckily, sgbj had a short line, and saved the day , but it happens with the young ones at times, they need to learn to pace the sessions
That's to funny!! I hope that doesn't happen to me. But sadly I'm sure it will happen to me too.
Hahahahaha.

Poor girl. You should have told her that Halloween is later this month but you appreciate her testing her "There's Something About Mary" costume on you.

I have once went to an outcall and I could still smell the sex and pink champagne in the air. I poked fun at him and told him he should have let me do her too. Selfish bastard. Sharing is caring.
Lol!! I like SA Angel's style!!
Are you sure it wasn't gum in her hair and she was chewing cum.....
If you are going to post a issue about a provider please put a link or handle. Either as a private or in men's lounge.

Sam
I can't help but think that may be some hobbyist's fetish. Like "ISO a provider with a little residue left over"

Makes you wonder about what might be left on those tits when you go in for a little nipple licking.
Hahahahaha.

Poor girl. You should have told her that Halloween is later this month but you appreciate her testing her "There's Something About Mary" costume on you.

I have once went to an outcall and I could still smell the sex and pink champagne in the air. I poked fun at him and told him he should have let me do her too. Selfish bastard. Sharing is caring. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Lol thats the spirit Angel.
And cum in her hair. GROSS
Well it must be catching, I got bumped literally at the door, she text me door is open come on in as I am walking up , some dude walked past me and knocked on the door and goes in , walking back to the car,she texted me she got her times messed up and come back in 30 minutes, um no , these chicks are banging out the puss , to bank up, sadly

But yeah one time I saw this girl kitty, here in town and when I walked in she was covered in cum head to toe, wtf! When I saw that and went to leave, she started crying and saying she would shower , luckily, sgbj had a short line, and saved the day , but it happens with the young ones at times, they need to learn to pace the sessions Originally Posted by milo
That's fuckin hilarious and disgusting at the same time. Wtf made her think answering the door or letting you in while she's covered in jizz was going to be ok?
At least that one was obvious. OP's post is kinda disturbing in a way. Chics make up bullshit stories all the time in order to give us the impression that she hasnt seen anyone all day, when in reality some other dude just blasted her face, literally right before you got there.
Sorry, but I'm still chuckling - too funny.

I'm with you Snoogins. I know that providers see clients all day long, and I don't care - that's why we use covers. I just hate when they give some BS story - then I feel offended. Just tell me you can't see me until such and such a time, you don't have to explain why. I know your life doesn't revolve around me.

Hey, I'm still smiling at the story.
As we all know there are classy people here and classless people, too.

Easy to tell the difference most of the time.

Which is why snart people do proper research

btw, the above is gender non-specific gender.