ChloeCox is coming to Tyler

I don't have a set date but just wanted all you Tyler gents to know ill be there soon. Can't wait to play with some new friends! How far is Tyler from Big Time Beaumont? Lol
3 and half hours or so...depending on how fast your pony travels.

Hwy 69 from Beaumont to Lufkin about 105 miles and then stay on Hwy 69 from Lufkin to Tyler about 80 miles or so.

Just something about that Highway 69.......lol.
Please keep us posted and hope to get to see you while you are here
I'll let you guys know when I'll be coming. I'll have some pics for you as well.
Cannot wait Chloe!
Did you get my PM a week or so ago?
You will like it here and would love to give you a tour (under sheets!) LOL!
TNC
Yes, I've gotten pm. I'll be there next thurs-sat boys!
I've gotten some calls from Tyler this weekend. Guys, let me clarify...I won't be there until Thursday-Saturday the 23rd-25th. I'll be posting pics on wednesday afternoon on the provider ad for Tyler so you can get a sneak peek. I'll also be offering some specials I don't offer locally so please check my showcase starting Monday. Pm before booking. Must have reviews of verified eccie ladies or two verifiable providers. No negotiations. My time is limited in Tyler so book ahead if possible as I do not see hobbyists after 10 pm. Can't wait to make new friends!! Muah!
My trip is being post poned. Sorry guys. Had some things come up and can't get away. I'll be in Tyler the 27th-29th now.