🎃Pre Halloween? B( @ )( @ )! 🍁

I'm looking for prehalloween fun next week! I'm on a diet so I'm not seeking charcoal ice cream anymore. No cider or fritters for me Hay rides? Ghost tours? Halloween themed restaurants?I have a friend that put me on charge of figuring it out.
Thank you for your help
The William Penn hotel is the oldest and most haunted hotel in town,
ScareHouse in the strip district if you prefer ghost actors.
I hear that the old Allegheny County Jail downtown has ghost tours. I know its a pretty cool old building and would probably be fun to tour.
ScareHouse in the strip district if you prefer ghost actors. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Holy crap, I've been there A LOT and didn't know that! Cool! Thank you
I hear that the old Allegheny County Jail downtown has ghost tours. I know its a pretty cool old building and would probably be fun to tour. Originally Posted by sjomonty
Ooooh! Thank you!
I'm a nerd for old buildings! The 3 places I've lived in Pittsburgh were cool repurposed places.
ScareHouse in the strip district if you prefer ghost actors. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
ScareHouse is closed this year for improvements for next year
ScareHouse is closed this year for improvements for next year Originally Posted by Chewchad
Then why does their website offer tickets for this year?
I read the announcement about next year and checked to see if they still have anything for this year.
The Frick House is also haunted but rarely allows visiting after dark.
They have some thing this year I’m not sure what exactly. Not quite the haunted house they always have but some other event I think
Thank you everyone. I have been tasked with a 5 hour Halloween themed evening block to fill with this friend.