Review/Alert: Getting stood up by Euro Tanya...

First off, I chose not to submit this as a review on purpose. With that said, here we go:

Was stood up by Ms. Tanya earlier today. Set up appointment with her days ago to meet her at an incall she was to arrange. Been in contact with her via text. Very cordial & professional. Texted me the room number 2 hrs prior to my appt. Confirmed receipt & ensured her I'd be there. Texted her 5 min prior to my appt letting her know I'm in the lobby heading up to her room, but didn't hear from her; no worries; she didn't have to. Went up to the right floor but realized the room number she had given me had one too many digits! Okkkk... I tried knocking on a few doors for rooms with numbers close to what she had given me, to no avail. Thought maybe she's staying in the other tower inside the hotel (highly unlikely since the other tower rooms were much more expensive). Nonetheless, went to the other tower. Meanwhile, I kept texting and calling her. Texts went unanswered & calls were answered by her Google Voice voicemail. Needless to say, the other tower didn't have that room number either. Called the front desk & tried different possible room numbers but they needed a last name. So after about 30 minutes of wasting my time & and an entire afternoon wasted, left the premises. I understand things do happen... But here we are 7+ hrs later & still no news from her.
  • GNG
  • 09-06-2013, 02:37 AM
Curious to hear her excuse...I wonder if she had a pregnant sister. LOL
Moved to COED since this is not a review and is a NCNS.
  • `flip
  • 09-06-2013, 06:11 AM
Lol @ Roger
Sorry to hear that she NCNS on you. She was communicative with me and actually sent me a nice email after our appointment. Hopefully, this is out of character and she will let you know what happened.
Sorry to hear that she NCNS on you. She was communicative with me and actually sent me a nice email after our appointment. Hopefully, this is out of character and she will let you know what happened. Originally Posted by Big J Dog
Well over a week later and not a word from her. She's been active on P411, and I have posted on several boards (where she frequently advertises) this same alert giving her plenty of opportunity to respond, to no avail. I'm not worried a bit. There's POF in the sea (for me & her), but this way at least people proceed with caution before changing their entire schedule for what could be an entirely waste of time & lost money (i.e., taking time off from work, etc.).