Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: TS, HJ, CFS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black/Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Shorter, thicker, that's about it
Recommendation: No
Sorry about your encounter bro.... But big Thanks for TOFT!!! I'll avoid like the plague!
I had been there once before and left a review and a "NO", but that "positive" review had me curious once again, but this review seals the deal. Not sure if a YMMV, but regardless, I'm out. Thanks Darth.
Really?!
The time I had with Cici was amazing.But I did go at 10am in the morning, so maybe maybe that has something to with the total lack of service that you had to deal with. I'm sorry you did not have a good time
Really?!
The time I had with Cici was amazing.But I did go at 10am in the morning, so maybe maybe that has something to with the total lack of service that you had to deal with. I'm sorry you did not have a good time Originally Posted by WyvernXP
I understand that YMMV a lot in this hobby and there are a lot of variables that factor into a monger's experience. And I'm glad you had a good experience with Cici! I'm not sure what it was, maybe she was on her period, just had a bad encounter, just ate, just didn't feel like it that day. The total lack of service though just really caught me off guard. In other similar situations, the girl has always been accommodating in finding ways to make up for any inadequacy. Hopefully others down the road have a better experience.
Im curious as I got the reply when texted the stg number. But not so much now with the reviews.