Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: BbBJ...Russian..
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Light brown shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3 135 lbs Dd Cups
Recommendation: Yes
Titman, are you sure that is the right address. When I google the ph. numbe it pulls up 2508 San Mateo.

Unless anything has changed I believed Morningside just has the one petite lady there (Christina). Unless Luna moved there as well???
I stopped by this place around 730 pm and they were closed. I really wanted to try her. Same issue when she was at San Mateo. She don’t like to work late I guess.
It's a brand new shop.... Little strip center just down the block from an Indy tire shop... Been there twice .... I'd recommend calling or texting for appointment.
Is this the Luna that used to be up on Menaul east of Wyoming next to the Chinese food restaurant?
Correct Diego
Interesting. This is the same building that Christina and the famous milf Angela worked at. Maybe the guy that runs this place solicited or hired Luna.

Phone number though is not the one they have usually used. Or, maybe he closed up shop and Luna took over the place. Anyways I will have to check it out. Thanks for the info.
Interesting. This is the same building that Christina and the famous milf Angela worked at. Maybe the guy that runs this place solicited or hired Luna.

Phone number though is not the one they have usually used. Or, maybe he closed up shop and Luna took over the place. Anyways I will have to check it out. Thanks for the info. Originally Posted by beyondthere
Can you imagine if they took a black light into that place? It would light up like the milky way.
Hmmmm....I don't know Hairy -- Angela told me I was "special" and she didn't do that for just anyone....

Beyond -- see the Luna thread from 4/6 -- that thread says it isn't the same shop/building.
😂😂😂

Phone number though is not the one they have usually used. Or, maybe he closed up shop and Luna took over the place. Anyways I will have to check it out. Thanks for the info. Originally Posted by beyondthere
It's right beside where Angela used to work. That place still has a sign in the window but his ads have been very sporadic the last couple of months. I think he has a problem getting girls to work for him. I've had them tell me he is a jerk.

I tried texting and calling the new place but no response to either.
Hmmmm....I don't know Hairy -- Angela told me I was "special" and she didn't do that for just anyone....

Beyond -- see the Luna thread from 4/6 -- that thread says it isn't the same shop/building. Originally Posted by Diego Smith
Gotcha, Thanks Diego