Pregnancy Hormones

Some of my favorite KC gentleman have definitely take notice of my little to non-existent growth along my midsection. I am in fact five months along staff edit-S31
I don't know if it's just me! staff edit-S31

As a few of you know I am moving out of Kansas City and this will be my last week in KC for a couple of months. staff edit-S31
staff edit-S31
Babe i thought we werent gonna go public yet until we named the lil biscuit?
Well the paparazzi is gonna go cra now! Yi yi yi
Lol
!Baaabbbbeee I'm sorry !!! Our little biscut is just Such A BIG DEAL already I couldn't help myself babe !!
Who wants to take bids on the due date �� y'all wouldn't believe it
!Baaabbbbeee I'm sorry !!! Our little biscut is just Such A BIG DEAL already I couldn't help myself babe !!
Who wants to take bids on the due date 😏 y'all wouldn't believe it
!Baaabbbbeee I'm sorry !!! Our little biscut is just Such A BIG DEAL already I couldn't help myself !!
Who wants to take bids on the due date 😏 y'all wouldn't believe it
!Baaabbbbeee I'm sorry !!! Our little biscut is just Such A BIG DEAL already I couldn't help myself !!
Who taking bids on the due date 😏 y'all wouldn't believe it

Babe i thought we werent gonna go public yet until we named the lil biscuit?
Well the paparazzi is gonna go cra now! Yi yi yi
Lol Originally Posted by BigDeal
Oh boy you guys !! My phone decided to spazzz out! Sorry for those duplicate responses ! So annoying
woohoo congrats!!
Thanks love �� you know I'm all to excited. Baby bumps are the cutest thing on the planet �� my switter has a couple baby bump pics it's crazy how small 5 months can be and yet bigger to come
you will be a beautiful mommy
Well, a baby is coming out that hole. So, your brain is telling you to enlarge it as much as you can. I'd be fisting myself if i was in that situation. A gang bang would be my 2nd choice.
Well, a baby is coming out that hole. So, your brain is telling you to enlarge it as much as you can. I'd be fisting myself if i was in that situation. A gang bang would be my 2nd choice. Originally Posted by new2thescene
Rumor has it he is an expert on these two strategies, but for his ass after eating PF Changs.
Rumor has it he is an expert on these two strategies, but for his ass after eating PF Changs. Originally Posted by bigryan2222
That was funny!!
If i was a chick.......... something is coming out of that hole and i'd want to stretch it out before hand.
I remember hearing about a childhood friend that got pregnant first time she had sex and she kept the kid. I bet she was screaming popping out that kid!