Vet says "don't send me to Texas:

http://www.freep.com/story/news/2016...here/83040846/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I guess Texas would look like Afghanistan to a Kansas chimpy...

I guess Texas would look like Afghanistan to a Kansas chimpy...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Medicate my ass and ship it home chimp....

Medicate my ass and ship it home chimp....

Originally Posted by lustylad
I see the ignorant would rather post shit than remark on the OP.

Can't stop masturbating chimp....

Can't stop masturbating chimp....

Originally Posted by lustylad
Is this another biggenghazi thread? Check that. It's another Chimpghazi thread.
  • DSK
  • 04-16-2016, 11:04 PM

Where is your fucking comment on your own fucking post you stupid jackass?
Where is your fucking comment on your own fucking post you stupid jackass? Originally Posted by DSK
LittleIgnorantEva is incapable of independent thought. He like pictures. He can't understand them, but he thinks they're pretty. Give the little moron a break, will ya? He struggles enough. Always getting lost in those KANSAS mountains, and no one bothering to look for him. Sad. Funny, but sad.
LittleIgnorantEva is incapable of independent thought. He like pictures. He can't understand them, but he thinks they're pretty. Give the little moron a break, will ya? He struggles enough. Always getting lost in those KANSAS mountains, and no one bothering to look for him. Sad. Funny, but sad. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
we are ECC ANONYMOUS .. we are many, we are legion we are ECC ANONYMOUS

Ivan is an idiot. his voice shall be suppressed. we are ECC ANONYMOUS

i am the spokesperson for ECC ANONYMOUS. who are we? we are many, we are legion.

LittleIgnorantEva is incapable of independent thought. He like pictures. He can't understand them, but he thinks they're pretty. Give the little moron a break, will ya? He struggles enough. Always getting lost in those KANSAS mountains, and no one bothering to look for him. Sad. Funny, but sad. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Typical of you Tonto the Trumpette, give the rest of your tribe a pass. How come you didn't post the chimp pic also? You are as fucking dumb as they are.