An adult in the room

It feels so goddam nice to finally have an adult to represent us on the world stage, instead of that petulant little bratty pissant who was nothing more than an overgrown attention whore. I am so thankful that I never hooked my wagon to that fucking asshole. I truly cannot understand how anyone who ever did can even show his face in public. It was a beautiful sight seeing that asshole boarding Marine One for the LAST TIME EVER yesterday, so that it could transport him and his skanky squinty eyed eastern bloc mail order hooker off to beautiful downtown who give a fuck where. Fuck you, Donald J. Trump, and fuck the horse that you rode in on.
I hope none of you find the preceding post too ambiguous.
But sucking parris ass. By sucking Canada ass by letting china have everything,by letting cops run a muck, by refund who.
No just make you sound like a kid may boner kid but a kid
Yawn
An adult and smart people will have a plan. Btw what's a press secretary? Was that something else trumpy banned so he could tweet his own lies

Trumpy supporters are still to stupid to know they got played
An adult and smart people will have a plan. Btw what's a press secretary? Was that something else trumpy banned so he could tweet his own lies

Trumpy supporters are still to stupid to know they got played Originally Posted by Tsmokies

From the guy asking what a press secretary is. You are henceforth banned from ever calling somebody stupid.

I remember the smokie eyed lier girl that was not amused at the press Club parta that her boss did not attend

That's why America is smart again

Hf lol he f more than your head

Trumpy supporters are still to stupid to know they got played Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I thought he was lieing until he baned now he just like me I get baned.
More like Zombie Senility now / the real question should be whos really in charge cause its not them ,,,,,,,,,
As long as Trump isn't, it doesn't matter.
  • oeb11
  • 01-22-2021, 08:33 AM
From the guy asking what a press secretary is. You are henceforth banned from ever calling somebody stupid.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Thanks HF

would that those writing name-calling and personal attacks such as that would be held to the forum rules.
and that those doing such would grow up into 'adults"!
Thanks HF

would that those writing name-calling and personal attacks such as that would be held to the forum rules. Originally Posted by oeb11
Like you are?

Yeah I don't know who's the f****** adult on this site I don't know who's a f****** adult biden's basically a vegetable he's never f****** adult though

Who got played again? When the DNC let's the people pick who wins the primary then you can make a statement like this. Amazing how you ignore the true facts