Providers, would you use a female condom if...

Ladies... Female condoms are suppose to be safer because they provider better coverage and their is a MUCH LOWER risk of it coming off like a male condom can, especially when men have problems with soft condom dick... Since we can't really ask ahead of time for legal reasons, if a client brought a Female condom to a meeting would it be rude of me/guys to ask if you be willing to try it? How many of you would be willing to try it? I would imagine this could be a huge business initiative for you if you advertised female condom friendly. id even pay more for female condom friendly, and provide it. You can pm if you don't want to answer in public. In kc.. I only know of one provider that uses them because they are expensive, but remember, I am offering to supply it. Thanks for your consideration and answer. See link below, or do a google search.

https://www.verywell.com/fc-female-condom-906815
I wouldn't have any problem with using one. Other than a learning curve, it sounds pretty awesome. I might have to look into getting a few for myself.
I thought about trying them....im deff not against them !
I keep a healthy stash of my own so .... .
I am not shy in some of my adverts that i'm FC2 friendly.
I am actually able to acquire some free (or super cheap like $1 each) occasionally from my primary doctor and some PP's.
I have them with me all the time .. they do take time to learn how to put them in
so If the lady you are bring them to have never used them , you should have her watch a Video on how to use them
I never really thought about female condoms until now.Its a great investment and I'm sold!!!
What got me thinking about this recently us this a girl is a provider I was with constantly was checking to see if the male condom was on and we had to always stop the rhythtom to fund it with her fingers and adjust.it. The one girl I was with that used the female condom was much more at ease admit the female condom slipping and the few times she did feel for it she could easily touch it with her finger tips without us having to break our rhythm. Thanks to all who have responded.

Other how to video...
https://youtu.be/pkMK7NdeiR0

Where to buy...also how to link on the bottom of this page
http://www.fc2femalecondom.com/where...emale-condoms/
I keep a healthy stash of my own so .... .
I am not shy in some of my adverts that i'm FC2 friendly.
I am actually able to acquire some free (or super cheap like $1 each) occasionally from my primary doctor and some PP's. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Mocha... I don't know about other guys, but until now I wouldn't have known what FC2 in an add meant. I know you can't spell it out on some places like BP but if I saw it written out "female condom friendly" on an add here on this site it would definitely catch my attention. I imagine other guys to
Well now you all know lol .... FC2 refers to the current and 2nd generation of the Female Condom .
Order them on Amazon way cheaper and come in the mail !
I like them for the thicker and longer guys
they are not tight on the top part of the shaft ..
I have it on my showcase and in my add's ...
I asked the question on a previous thread but I've only used a couple times. For those ladies skilled in using it, are there any limitations such as positions? Any other considerations?
Serious question. Do Female Condoms work for greek as well? I'm completely new to this concept.
Boxxman yes .... by just removing the ring from the FC2.
they work well for doggie , and all other positions