Providers, would you like to know if.....

Ladies, If a client has had a vasectomy and does not shoot sperm, would that be information that you would be interested in knowing? in case of condom slippage? I know that has nothing to do with disease prevention but it is ONE less thing to worry about. It can usually be proven by feeling the knot in the guys tube inside the scrotum sack. I've always wondered if that is something I should share or if it would just be stupid to bring up.
No offense, but it's pretty stupid if you ask me. BBFS should NEVER be an option. Insinuating that "condom slippage" would be "ok" because you're clipped. It's NOT ok and it's NOT cool.... IDAGF if you're clipped AND recently tested. STILL doesn't mean it's ok to not play safe.
That's not where I was going with this as I said a condom is still needed for std reasons. If you view this as a follow up question to my female condom question I posted with it you would see that bbfs isn't where I was going with this. .there has been two occasions when I had a male condom slip due to male condom e.d. and both providers first question was am i fixed and it seemed it was an awkwardness that I was wondering if my post question coulld prevent from happening. I was apologizing to her and felt bad and the provider told me not to feel guilty because it happens more than I would think. So that is why I asked this question and the female condom question.to brainstorm ways to prevent male condom slips and the awkwardness that comes with it. I appreciate you answer which is ...don't bring it up. But the attack on a wrongfully assumed intention was wrong of you.
And since these 2 question posts will get separated over time, here is the link to the female condom question I posted as a follow up to this one.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1797012
No offense, but it's pretty stupid if you ask me. BBFS should NEVER be an option. Insinuating that "condom slippage" would be "ok" because you're clipped. It's NOT ok and it's NOT cool.... IDAGF if you're clipped AND recently tested. STILL doesn't mean it's ok to not play safe. Originally Posted by JessicaKCRabbit
So you're saying it's not ok to raw dog?
I'm just saying as a provider if you tried to tell me that you're clipped before a session I would assume that you were mentioning it because you wanted BBFS. If that's not what you meant- maybe you could've worded things differently. Maybe lead the conversation with the ED problem so we could've understood where you were coming from before judging you. And IF you DIDN'T lead with that because you're embarrassed... don't be! Who gives a fuck? Lol it's the internet, you're not advertising your face all over the internet, it's not like you'd be walking down the street and everyone's going to point and laugh at you. (Life is life shit happens)

Better yet=== if you already posted a thread on the same topic, why wouldn't you just post this question within the previous thread so there is no confusion?

If your intentions were to find a way to play safer because of your situation, I think this post is very confusing and misleading and should've been posted in the previous thread.
tell them or not don't think it's a big deal . I would think most guys over 50 have dead swimmers ..but I might be wrong ...
I do have the FC ..
The few times I had a gent tell me was clipped it was because it also gave him somewhat of an ED issue too. So...as an fyi to me when he did cum that nothing would come out (so I wouldn't think I was doing anything "wrong"). It's not a big deal to let a girl know BUT it wouldn't hurt to tell her either. With using FC2's or being sure to put the right fit male condom on a gent I haven't had a condom break or slip in many years.
Ladies, If a client has had a vasectomy and does not shoot sperm, would that be information that you would be interested in knowing? in case of condom slippage? I know that has nothing to do with disease prevention but it is ONE less thing to worry about. It can usually be proven by feeling the knot in the guys tube inside the scrotum sack. I've always wondered if that is something I should share or if it would just be stupid to bring up. Originally Posted by cmore197474
You do know that the ejaculate contains a lot of other stuff besides the sperm. When the man has a vasectomy they do not cut the connection from the prostate, that stores the other dilution fluids. The connection from the prostate to the discharge of the penis can just be the other fluids.

It is the connection from the balls to the prostate that is cut. That is why you feel the knot in the scrotum.

It is the contraction of the prostate that squirts the fluid out. It is the desire to empty the prostate motivates men to see women.

JR
You do know that the ejaculate contains a lot of other stuff besides the sperm. When the man has a vasectomy they do not cut the connection from the prostate, that stores the other dilution fluids. The connection from the prostate to the discharge of the penis can just be the other fluids.

It is the connection from the balls to the prostate that is cut. That is why you feel the knot in the scrotum.

It is the contraction of the prostate that squirts the fluid out. It is the desire to empty the prostate motivates men to see women.

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
As someone who had a vasectomy more than 10 years ago, I can tell you that:
1. A vasectomy does/should not cause ED (unless they removed your testicles)
2. Sperm makes up only about 1% of ejaculate - the volume difference would be unnoticeable
3. There are no knots in my scrotum.
I would figure that the local providers who do offer BBFS would want to know, since it would limit their opportunity for them to have a Trick Baby (like the most recent provider who just had one a few weeks ago)
As someone who had a vasectomy more than 10 years ago, I can tell you that:
1. A vasectomy does/should not cause ED (unless they removed your testicles)
2. Sperm makes up only about 1% of ejaculate - the volume difference would be unnoticeable
3. There are no knots in my scrotum. Originally Posted by love2fishfork
Yes, I thought the knot thing sounded like a sloppy job done in some Doctors office that graduated at the bottom of his medical school class. But, he still gets to be called Doctor.

JR
vasectomy
some guys think it will keep them from getting a hard on after ...
most ED is from age meds or dietetics
try the female condom I fine helps with ED it's bigger ..
I'm with the sentiment of the posts in that pregnancy is not the main factor for protection. Female condom has been nice when I used in past but haven't used much. Those with more experience, does the female condom work in most positions?