How far do you think the will Mavs go this Year?

I think at best they’re a competitive 2nd round exit. I don’t see them beating Denver, the clippers, or the wolves with their lack of depth at center. No offense to Dwight Powell but he shouldn’t be on an NBA roster. Even if they do get out of the west I think they get swept by Boston, The bucks, or the sixers in those series.

I think the Grant Williams signing was underrated in the offseason and the Dante Exum pick up was good. At trade deadline probably trade for a center, the bulls and Toronto should be looking to rebuild.
If the chemistry between Luka and Kyrie can keep growing... and both are on the floor in the playoffs, we have a chance against anyone.

We need to give Lively some backup. We are feeling it when he isnt on the floor.
I agree, Powell needs to go. He has overstayed his welcome.. its like he has something on someone in the front office LOL.
Jonathan Kuminga is unhappy for the warriors. That would be a great pick up if he's available at trade deadline. They need at least a third borderline star. Tim Hardaway is great but he's probably not gonna be the key piece in the playoffs, and his contract is pretty horrible for what he provides.
2nd round exit unless they improve quite a bit through trade. And I don’t think they have the ammo to do that.
They got blown out by Memphis without Ja, Jaren Jackson Jr., and Marcus Smart. My expectations are low again. In the playoffs defenses are just going to collapse on Luka forcing Kyrie to take ill advised hero shots.