Sponser ad

Hey c...seadog...and others i dont know yet. Have a question about my aviator... when i bought the banner does it give me permission to put sponser under my aviator?? I just think for newbies it would look better for christophers ???? Thanks and good luck with new site!!!
  • BIG C
  • 01-11-2010, 03:31 PM
I assume you're talking about posting something underneath your avatar and as far as I know, you can put anything under your avatar that's not illegal.....Just try not to be misleading though.....If you want to contribute financially to the site, then send an email to [edit-email your local staff] and they will be able to answer all of your questions about advertising and purchasing ads, etc.
Hey C..I think her friend purchased a Sponsorship for her. She's got the banner up top.

annie, I attached the Sponsorship to your account which upgraded you to ECCIE Sponsor. The software had attached it to her account...

and yes, that looks very nice under your handle. Hope it brings you lots of business.

St. C

PS. You are also enabled for up to 20 showcases. Hope to see you take advantage of that benefit of ECCIE Sponsorship!
  • BIG C
  • 01-12-2010, 01:51 AM
Always a good thing when we get a sponsor provider and I too hope it brings you lots of business.....That title does look good for you.....
Thank you guys.... and yes it does look look nice if i say so myself !!
Annie:

(1)WHO is the actress in your Avatar?

(2) From what movie or TV show does that picture come from?

JUst curious!

BigCats
Big C and/or St. C - are Sponsor Providers allowed to read 'the Rest of the Story' sections of reviews?
Annie:

(1)WHO is the actress in your Avatar?

(2) From what movie or TV show does that picture come from?

JUst curious!

BigCats Originally Posted by BigCats
I'm not Annie (obviously), but I'll take a shot at the name - Lauren Bacall? It might be from one of those flicks she did with Humprey Bogart.

MM
Sponsor-Providers were allowed to pay for access to read the BCD comments in a review on ASPD.

That's not a benefit offered at ECCIE.

St. C
Sponsor-Providers were allowed to pay for access to read the BCD comments in a review on ASPD.

St. C Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Smart move (in my humble opinion).
  • BIG C
  • 01-14-2010, 05:39 PM

St. C Originally Posted by St.Christopher
Smart move (in my humble opinion). Originally Posted by stavinChain
Yes, I concur.....Smart move.....
I'm not Annie (obviously), but I'll take a shot at the name - Lauren Bacall? It might be from one of those flicks she did with Humprey Bogart.

MM Originally Posted by Musman
heres lauren bacall in her former glory!

IM HOT!! Lol !! Yes it is L.B but im not sure what movie maybe the golden falcon with humphrey..... And Dont worry C or Stavin.... I have not ever seen the need to read all that mens info anyway.... All i need to know is if they were a good provider or not> Some of that stuff they were writing if I have it right has caused alot of girls alot of grief just because they wanted to be safe. I may be the one saying it but every provider i have talked to is saying it(alas the flurry over a NEW board ) they wanted change. I dont see that happening . I dont really understand why i cant join the ladies section though?? Last i looked i was still a woman....../
  • BIG C
  • 01-15-2010, 10:56 AM
I dont really understand why i cant join the ladies section though?? Last i looked i was still a woman....../ Originally Posted by annie@christophers
You are registered with provider status as an agency and not as an independent and on a lot of boards they keep agency owners from having access to the Independent Providers forums simply because a lot of agencies are owned by men and they don't want men to have access to those areas.....Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I'm on staff and I can't access the women's areas either.....
YOU KNOW you have been in lots of ladies area's c !!! Anyways i guess if it was something that important i needed to hear somebody would get ahold of me... What if i was a MALE provider??? HUMmmm the mind reels.....