Miss Britney

Just saw she posted with a “secret”

Which one of you dirty dogs knocked her up?
BB is stull around and very possible posting as a newbie. Wouldn't mind a go at her just to see her bigger tits .
She’s sounds like fun
I wonder just how big her belly is?
I might try
Something different.
Link?
LOL.. First and foremost b careful with that hag.. some yrs ago her and her pimp stabbed and robbed a dude at the carpet.. and i guess you would have to suppress any morals to be turned on knowing she still has demons while pregnant.. but stay safe and have fun..lol
LOL.. First and foremost b careful with that hag.. some yrs ago her and her pimp stabbed and robbed a dude at the carpet.. and i guess you would have to suppress any morals to be turned on knowing she still has demons while pregnant.. but stay safe and have fun..lol Originally Posted by Mr.Random
Thanks for the information
I am going to take a pass for the sake of safety
Can’t get her pregnant twice hahahahaha
Sounds like she’s not insisting on condoms anymore. That used to be the one smart thing she did
Sounds like she’s not insisting on condoms anymore. That used to be the one smart thing she did Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
LOL.. Ur right.. think she had in her ad must use condom.. not saying she did.. but it wouldn't surprise me if couple these girls get pregnant just to get more cash (which is just as low as it gets).. know a girl that shaved her head cuz a dude offered her a larger sum (obviously not the same as carrying another life inside ur stomach).. but anyway. for those that don't have kids or never had a pregnant chic.. ur not missing much..lol.. but if ya do end up seeing her 2 feed her demons..stay safe.. and mayb you'll get a double with her and 1 of the other (elite favorites) she mentions.. which would probly be mayb that twig Lexi or crazy kelly or mayb even everyone's favorite theif with the jack-o-lantern smile (harley,jade,maddy).. idk about elite favorites.. jesus. mayb the (fucked up fouresome)..lol.. stay cautious and back out of anything with a bad vibe!