Heads up

Careful with this connection.. anyone unfamiliar.. the bad reports go back years.. only takes 1 time to turn into a really bad situation

https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...y/213547291432

https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/397413658132
2 different girls ? We all know Maddy Jade etc shes a true train wrecker ! The other im not sure i know about
The first ad, for Maddy, is also the same person as Jade/Harley who is exactly ad you say.

The second one, Layla, is a different provider entirely. I saw her and did a review on her a few weeks ago.
The first ad, for Maddy, is also the same person as Jade/Harley who is exactly ad you say.

The second one, Layla, is a different provider entirely. I saw her and did a review on her a few weeks ago. Originally Posted by Tomb8871
Didn't say they were the same.. said connected.. hit the "call me" button on ad.. same number
Didn't say they were the same.. said connected.. hit the "call me" button on ad.. same number Originally Posted by Mr.Random
Yes thanks. Second one doesn't have own stg acct so somehow uses jades when she infrequently posts
The review Tomb8871 did on Layla was a good one so I guess its a YMMV type chance?
No offense.. but i don't care who reviewed who... someone doesn't (somehow use another girl's account).. obviously she let her.. so could be living together at times.. working together..ect.. the post wasn't for those that know her.. it's for the unfamiliar.. or new to this.. (jade) is possibly the queen of bad reviews and anyone connected to her in any way should at least be given a heads up to potential hazardous situation.. does anyone disagree with that?.. or is it safe now since there hasn't been a bad review in couple months..lol.. i can't believe i'm explaining myself about this.. kinda odd that it's being downplayed
Perhaps a heads up, but not automatically blacklisted For example, crazy Kelly works with a lot of chicks. Some of them are safe (imo), while others I wouldn’t touch.
Perhaps a heads up, but not automatically blacklisted For example, crazy Kelly works with a lot of chicks. Some of them are safe (imo), while others I wouldn’t touch. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Never said blacklisted.. heads up and potentially hazardous is what i wrote.. just like i said they were connected.. not the same.. does anyone actually read the post.. or just see what they wish?.. again.. very odd with the downplay
Not downplaying Jade/Harley and now Maddy, any of us who been around know all the really bad stuff she has done. Never hurts to put in a reminder n alert any newer people. Her ads used to be 100% obvious it was her. Now she puts up at least some effort to mask her old identity. I appreciate any alerts cause I do worry about accidentally calling her...
Not downplaying Jade/Harley and now Maddy, any of us who been around know all the really bad stuff she has done. Never hurts to put in a reminder n alert any newer people. Her ads used to be 100% obvious it was her. Now she puts up at least some effort to mask her old identity. I appreciate any alerts cause I do worry about accidentally calling her... Originally Posted by Tomb8871
I agree with tomb. This is a woman that needs to stay relevant. Everyone needs to know that she is bad news.
Not downplaying Jade/Harley and now Maddy, any of us who been around know all the really bad stuff she has done. Never hurts to put in a reminder n alert any newer people. Her ads used to be 100% obvious it was her. Now she puts up at least some effort to mask her old identity. I appreciate any alerts cause I do worry about accidentally calling her... Originally Posted by Tomb8871
Not sure what you mean.. but she doesn't hide her identity at all anymore.. the tats are clearly seen.. even shows her face (not smiling of course).. anyone that knows her could never call her without knowing.. unless it's 1 of her posts with pics of someone else completely.. no offense.. but you have it backwards.. she used to mask her identity.. now they're 100%..
I had an appointment set up in Troy yesterday with Layla- she said she was at a girlfriend's house. I even got to he address and parked. She told me to wait a minute, and that turned into five. Something started to feel off so I blocked her number and left. I have no idea if the girlfriend was Harley. I may have missed out on a great time, I may have missed out on a nightmare. Either way I think I made the right choice.
Did the second one used to go by Amanda and hang with Lauren? My memory says she had an ad for a minute with these pictures and one of her old pictures - not that that means much. If that is her she used to be decent and legit - but as we all know things change and if she is hanging with Harley that is not a good sign.
Did the second one used to go by Amanda and hang with Lauren? My memory says she had an ad for a minute with these pictures and one of her old pictures - not that that means much. If that is her she used to be decent and legit - but as we all know things change and if she is hanging with Harley that is not a good sign. Originally Posted by Southgate18
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...manda/51500808