Save and secure

Have a couple of quesitons that some may care to share on.

Contacted a new poster recently and was told XXX dollars for an appointment and you supply room, put the lady close to HDH unless she came to my place. Well I have only had one provider come here, someone I know well. What about bringing a provider into the house? With all the busts going on, should it be someone who is known first since knowledge is power?

The other issue, how long are dental dams and condoms good for? Did some house cleaning and discovered some left by a former roommate.
Really?
- If you have an SO, never bring a strange lady into your house and have sex. Women can tell. All kinds of research has been done on pheromones emitted during and after sex and their affect on the non-sexual partner. Get a frickin $60 room.
- never bring a lady you are meeting for the first time to your sandbox! Get a room.
- You can not afford to buy new condoms, but are gonna pay for a near HDH?
Happy trails.
Sorry, I tried looking this up and didn't find it. What is HDH?
High Dollar Hooker
Really?
- If you have an SO, never bring a strange lady into your house and have sex. Women can tell. All kinds of research has been done on pheromones emitted during and after sex and their affect on the non-sexual partner. Get a frickin $60 room.
- never bring a lady you are meeting for the first time to your sandbox! Get a room.
Happy trails. Originally Posted by jframe2
What he said....
Plasma screen television anyone? I have to use my food stamps for beer and cigarettes this month.
Plasma screen television anyone? I have to use my food stamps for beer and cigarettes this month. Originally Posted by bartipero
Those are cheap compared to comparable-sized LCD and LED sets.
Really?
- If you have an SO, never bring a strange lady into your house and have sex. Women can tell. All kinds of research has been done on pheromones emitted during and after sex and their affect on the non-sexual partner. Get a frickin $60 room. Originally Posted by jframe2
No SO any more JF. divorced for 10 years. Just never had a lady in the house. May be the neighborhood too. It's not dog town, but not the Jo either.That was my though on a new one. Just wanted to through out the though so new guys would think about things like that too. COUNTER EXAMPLE - expecially with all the busts coming down right now.

Never done an HDH.....much discussion points.

High Dollar Hooker Originally Posted by ElamEno
Got it now, right Pilot?
Really?

What a freeat response. ROFLMAO

Condoms do have dates on the package :-p
My decoder ring is not working?

No SO any more JF. divorced for 10 years. Just never had a lady in the house. May be the neighborhood too. It's not dog town, but not the Jo either.That was my though on a new one. Just wanted to through out the though so new guys would think about things like that too. COUNTER EXAMPLE - expecially with all the busts coming down right now.

Never done an HDH.....much discussion points.

Got it now, right Pilot? Originally Posted by newtotown
The military hands out condoms like candy to a baby.. I was told they don't taste like candy...lol
Got it now, right Pilot?
Roger your vector, uh...New.

Thanks Alphabet man.

Though it occurs to me this acronym is similar in usefulness to GFE (which I like) and BBW (which I don't). One man's HDH is another's cheap date.
If she isn't well known I wouldn't chance it not just because of recent activities but she could rob you or anything if she doesn't have a reputation to protect...
While KC doesn't rival the Dallas coed section... you folks sure are working on it.

Keep up the good work,.