Any one here like Poker

I was wondering if anyone here played poker...if so whats your favorite game and where do you play (i.e. online, live)?
I play poker regularly .. mainly NL Texas hold em 1-2 and 2-5. There are some 1-3 games around too. I play mainly cash games here locally and some in San Antonio.

Also, sometimes those games will turn into 1-2 PL Omaha.
holdem black jack, used to play weekly
I used to play a lot of NL hold em, mostly tournaments at people's homes. Now play only occasionally. Never liked playing online.
Playing online ... in my humble opinion.. is a joke compared to the real game. There is so much more to focus on in a Live game rather than sitting in front of a computer in your skivvies eating cheetos. There are tons of live cash games around.. now I just need me a sxy man to be his card protector... excuse me sir... you mind if i put my cute tooshie on the table... I am good luck lol
I LOVE CHEETOS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR and i love poker
Love poker...don't play it as much as I used to though...either tourneys or cash games.
Mainly Texas Hold 'em. Play on Wednesdays and some Thursdays at Clicks on Bitters. They play tues, weds, thurs, friday there. Currently have two games a night and I think they are going to restructure to 3 per night soon. Usually at least 30 players sometimes more. Good mix, not too crazy, nice people. I like Wednesdays 'cause its $3.50 any drink night.

On-line I like to play 2-7 triple draw 'cause its the only place where anyone knows that game.
All the poker money I used to have usually ends up being left as a donation somewhere..LOL
handy giraffe.... thats another form of Poke her....

how about we plays heads up for head ? lol
I read on the Austin board that some providers were setting up a poker game with a decent buy-in (I think it was 80 or 100 kisses) and the winner got a free doubles session with two of the ladies, and the runner-up got a session with the third lady. It would be very interesting if any of the SA ladies ever organized an event of this type...
Missjez....OK...call it in the air...heads you said?...tails says me..(drum roll)..
tails it is.....You win either way....and so do I.
If they do organize a game like that...I'm in..
  • oden
  • 01-21-2010, 08:07 AM
I'd like to poker. In fact, I'd like to poke all the ladies on this board!
ODEN..the nice thing about this community is that you can poke them all .take your time.....and write a review on every one....that is what I am trying to do.....meanwhile, lately it seems a new one pops up every day......LOL