Whose the best hobbiest/povider have you saw that gave you a wonderful orgasm??????

Ive been around eccie now for almost 2 years and ,just this year a wondeful guy i see all the time makes shure i get a wonderful orgasm. He's clean, cute and, touches all the right spots.I enjoy seeing a couple of guys on here i have a fantastic time with! Fire Engine Red ,i have fire crackers comeing out of me when i have a orgasm with you! Raccoon,my legs want stop shaking when you make me cum! These guys are top 10 on my list!!!!!!
Can yon you give specifics? I think a lot of us hobbyist want to make providers top 10's. guidance on what makes the top tier guys better would be appreciated and ultimately will lead to better experience for both.
Tracey Pitts, hands down.
The strongest cum I ever had came with JuliaofHouston. Many years ago
Rachelina and Michelle Sandra Bell are a tie for me. Both belong in the "C--ksucker Hall Of Fame. Cannot wait for the swallows to return to Capistrano. Unfortunately, I believe MSB has retired.
Rachelina does score well but Reese Foster bring both physical and mental orgasm very well !!!
Tracey Pitts, hands down. Originally Posted by StinkyFingers

She could open a university for providers ... Tracey is light years beyond her chronological age. She is one of the greatest.
I have had a guy that left me not able to walk straight afterwards. it was kind of embarassing for me because i let my sister use my car before the session and when she came back i had to try to stand up straight as well as walk correctly lol . i couldnt figure out if he was their to satisfy me and my needs or was i their for him. after that day we would meet for hour sessions and end up together for like three or four hours at hourly rate . what killed it even more he was sexy as hell that i would get caught up in his eyes and the moment. i literally had to stop seeing him for a while.... atexas23kid was his handle though
Ive been around eccie now for almost 2 years and ,just this year a wondeful guy i see all the time makes shure i get a wonderful orgasm. He's clean, cute and, touches all the right spots.I enjoy seeing a couple of guys on here i have a fantastic time with! Fire Engine Red ,i have fire crackers comeing out of me when i have a orgasm with you! Raccoon,my legs want stop shaking when you make me cum! These guys are top 10 on my list!!!!!! Originally Posted by Kimberlyk Reese
kim too bad you and i never got a chance to play around due to bad timing because i am pretty sure i would of been added to this list. not only do i orally satisfy men i can also orally please a woman as well
I miss Hailey so much : (
JolieThai & Ove made my balls tremble when I came. How Jolie took the load without it coming out through her nose, ill never know. With Ove, I emptied out generations of cum on my second nut, never lost so many of my mobile army on a second nut
JolieThai & Ove made my balls tremble when I came. How Jolie took the load without it coming out through her nose, ill never know. With Ove, I emptied out generations of cum on my second nut, never lost so many of my mobile army on a second nut Originally Posted by Space Cowboy
Wow!
Italia.....enough said!!!!
When I first got in the hobby, pleasing the ladies was for most on my mind, I'm a giver by nature.

Now that I have more years behind me, I go by the mind set “she is there to please you, head her rules of engagement, treat her well and have fun without the pressure of trying to please her”, which is a break from my norm of mutual satisfaction. Not going to put me on a providers any top 10 list...lol.

Best orgasm: retired provider in Memphis, ex-gymnast, I still masturbate to that encounter 15 years later.
Ive been around eccie now for almost 2 years and ,just this year a wondeful guy i see all the time makes shure i get a wonderful orgasm. He's clean, cute and, touches all the right spots.I enjoy seeing a couple of guys on here i have a fantastic time with! Fire Engine Red ,i have fire crackers comeing out of me when i have a orgasm with you! Raccoon,my legs want stop shaking when you make me cum! These guys are top 10 on my list!!!!!! Originally Posted by Kimberly Reese

What? Women orgasm? Since when? Memos ... it would help if people would send memos when these new developments occur.