Should I lie ? References ...

When asked for a reference on someone you saw twice 5 months ago and you don't remember him do you lie and say " Sure he's great a real stud " just to be a good reference ? Or do you tell the truth and and say the names familiar but that's about it ? ...with no info but his name and partial number , what's a girl to do , I though references were for keeping fellow providers safe, am I in the wrong ?

There are quite a few guys who have used me as a reference this week and I have gladly given them...but unless I have seen the guy in the last 90 days I'm probably not going to remember him..
This is from the guy side, so take it for what it's worth, but on references, I would think the primary importance would be placed on warning factors. If you vaguely remember the guy, but don't associate the memory with any red flags, you're probably good to go. I don't know, is that "lying?"
well if you only vaugly remember him then at least he did not do anything to piss you off so give him a good reference.
Maybe PM/text the guy and see if he can provide any details of your session to refresh your memory?
The only problem is the name is a common name so it could be any guy...
Maybe PM/text the guy and see if he can provide any details of your session to refresh your memory? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
That's the problem hun no full number and no handle so far , what's a girl to do ?
  • Trey
  • 05-03-2013, 01:20 PM
Ask yourself how would you like a lady to lie to you about a reference? Then you have what you need to know.
Maybe PM/text the guy and see if he can provide any details of your session to refresh your memory? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
+1 but would be a problem if you dont know how to contact him. But if he is trying to use you as a ref just tell the provider to have him contact you then that problem is fixed,,
I agree that as long as no red flags are associated w the gent, it is fine to have him referred, but it's always useful to log info in some way shape or form. Maybe after 90 days, expire the info, but still have it handy. Don't feel too bad , references are just that one small step of many , as far as screening...but you know this already
You said you don't remember him ,so ?. No .I hope it's not me . By the way I had a great time today.
Ok but the thing is if its been several months and I don't have any info as of yet to refresh my memory I'm torn , Ill be more than happy to give a great reference once I get something to spark my memory on the guy ...
You said you don't remember him ,so ?. No .I hope it's not me . By the way I had a great time today. Originally Posted by MrClark
Not you darlin, but I would gladly give a reference for you anytime ..oh and I had fun too sexy man ...
I would never lie , if you don't remember and don't have any info saved that matches what they provide you I would politely tell the other provider it has been to long and you don't remember.( I think that is understandable between providers.) I'm sure she would appreciate the honesty and could then get a more recent reference. I save all my clients phone numbers with there handles so I don't give out references based on just names. I always ask for there number and handle. I would hate to know my mistake caused trouble for another provider.
I would never lie , if you don't remember and don't have any info saved that matches what they provide you I would politely tell the other provider it has been to long and you don't remember.( I think that is understandable between providers.) I'm sure she would appreciate the honesty and could then get a more recent reference. I save all my clients phone numbers with there handles so I don't give out references based on just names. I always ask for there number and handle. I would hate to know my mistake caused trouble for another provider. Originally Posted by SweetCakes
Exactly thank you .. It's about safety I will gladly give a ref to anyone whom asks if I truly remember ...I'm not stingy lol
I would just tell my clients not to use me if they haven't seen me in 2-3 months to avoid confusion.
Also I find that when my clients email me or text me giving me a heads up that they are going to use me as a reference its very helpful.

xoxo Allison