Review Critiques

So she's not GFE!

And he sounds like a frequent shopper!
Pretty funny. Makes me wonder if big brother is going to start paying us more attention though? With ip addresses and such, is our confidentiality compromised?
Effin Chelsea Kately is going to bring the fuzz down on us
lmaoooo...Chelsea is too funny!!!
I'd fuck Chelsea...and post a review!
Is that a Cinco de Mayo fanatasy?

By logging on to your computer your IP address is out there .... so yes your IP address is compromised.
Ill be DAMN!!!!
I'd fuck Chelsea...and post a review! Originally Posted by boardman
There just might be a line for that....ijs
I'm kind of shocked she hasn't provided before, or at least stripped; she could certainly rake it in looks-wise. Well, let's be honest, every woman has had transactional sex in one way or another, the stakes / rewards just get higher the further west you go. Tebow only knows the kinds of extras she had to do to get a tv show.
I'm sure 50 Cent probably broke her off a few bucks when he was smashing it.
This is funny..
Shit, I ain't skeeerd...all this shit will die down soon enough.

I'm sure 50 Cent probably broke her off a few bucks when he was smashing it. Originally Posted by kerwil62
I couldn't believe 50 was hitting that when I found out, Ewwwww.....

chelsea-handler-vma.jpg

chelsea-handler.jpg

ChelseaHandler_900-600-10-15-12.jpg
After the country is done debating and then allowing gay marriage, "medicinal" weed and the size of your semi automatic rifle's clip legalizing prostitution will be next. We may not see it in our life time but it's only a matter of time like anything else that generates cash flow for local or state government. Well actually I think legalized gambling in all 50 states will come in before legalized hooking.
DED I couldn't believe that shit either bruh, especially after smashing and dogging out Vivica A. Fox!!