How often do you see ass, titties, and pussy in public?

It is getting really bad. This pic is one example but I have seen much more being exposed on the regular in broad daylight. In public places like the gas station, chicken wing shack, library, school (po kids..they mama a thot). Soon being butt booty ass naked will be OK in the public.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 11990498_986867184689689_5967175876893369598_n.jpg (31.5 KB, 509 views)
I hope she's legal....she looks 15 in the face O_O.

I have seen people wear pretty see thru stuff in public to where I could kinda see what kind/color of underwear they were wearing or bra but...never nipple.
It is getting really bad. This pic is one example but I have seen much more being exposed on the regular in broad daylight. In public places like the gas station, chicken wing shack, library, school (po kids..they mama a thot). Soon being butt booty ass naked will be OK in the public. Originally Posted by ArisRose
Apparently naked, topless actually, is perfectly legal in Times Square as long as they are doing it for entertainment purposes and it can be considered art. Art has been allowed a very liberal definition. Tips are allowed.
I'm all for it...
Apparently naked, topless actually, is perfectly legal in Times Square as long as they are doing it for entertainment purposes and it can be considered art. Art has been allowed a very liberal definition. Tips are allowed.
I'm all for it... Originally Posted by boardman
It has nothing to do with art. Being topless is legal in New York as long as its not lewd. The same with, I think, Connecticut. It is an equality issue that women have pursued and won in some locations. If men can go jogging, or do yard work, or go check the mail topless, why can't a woman?

If you're seriously interested, go search the movement... #FreeTheNipple
kinda distasteful imho

leaves nothing to the imagination for bcd fun
showing off skin in certain public places for an event or occassion is also fine, e.g. pool party, carnivals etc

showing off sexy skin as a tease or to get attention is fine, but there is a line where that crosses over into distaste
It it all the time.
Hell, high school girls are wearing stuff like that to fairs.

No one says a word and there should be a weight limit to things some wear.

I personally don't give a shit, if it doesn't hurt anyone then no one gets hurt.

I can tell you have never been outside of the United States.
I would blow my load in her
No one says a word and there should be a weight limit to things some wear. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
"How much leather did it take to make that skirt? A whole fuckin' cow?"--(source unknown)
I believe the celebs started this distasteful act that ppl think its ok to start wearing see thru stuff because teens look up to these women and want to be like them so the closest way to be like a celeb is to dress like them..its sad because its so distasteful like Titanium says and she doesnt even realize that could be the reason for her being raped 6 months down the road..
Here is one that I see soooo often now in older women. The short dress with no panties. Now when I am out at the club and trying to slut around I do this but not while in the damn wine store.
Display of bare pussy it at an all time high. I thought I was about to fight a bitch at the gas station one day because she had on no panties and displayed her pussy to the world and my child screamed "My eyes! My eyes!" Bitch had the nerve to say my son didn't have any manners.
Attached Images File Type: png Screenshot_2015-10-24-09-44-08.png (406.4 KB, 194 views)
Here is one that I see soooo often now in older women. The short dress with no panties. Now when I am out at the club and trying to slut around I do this but not while in the damn wine store.
Display of bare pussy it at an all time high. I thought I was about to fight a bitch at the gas station one day because she had on no panties and displayed her pussy to the world and my child screamed "My eyes! My eyes!" Bitch had the nerve to say my son didn't have any manners. Originally Posted by ArisRose
it takes talent to type like you do
Just think how much more motivated folks would be to take care of their physique if we all ran around half naked, though. People are only squeamish about nudeness because we've been raised to be. If it had been the societal norm, when we were born, to dress less, no one would think twice about it. If it were natural to be clothed, we'd all be born wearing clothes.

I hate that any child mighta been traumatized by seeing body parts. I don't think or feel it's right that we impose our beliefs on each other, much less children. Shoot, my kids didn't realize others believed naked was naughty, bad or taboo because I didn't make it a big bad no no to be naked and insist how bad or wrong it was to be curious about or even see naked bodies. At least not until they started school. And no, they weren't exposed to sexual activities. It's one thing to be open and another to be irresponsible.
Casual Friday is out of control.
I wonder how many tattoos the average objector has.
There is classy and then there's trashy. And both of the ladies knew what they were taking pictures for