Need a provider/ sugar baby friendly attorney to help a lady

Need a Kansas - Missouri attorney to help a sugar baby utr out with a little drivers license problem. No drama. She is beautiful. Pm any recommendations. Thanks everyone in advance
Having personally known 2-3 people that lost their professional licenses for messing with their clients, this seems like it would be a difficult sell.
I agree with Enchant, gotta remind your dick it ain't worth the chance of losing your livelihood.
I will agree with both responses. If I was a lawyer, my license would be worth more than a two thousand or less case. Shop around to find one who takes payments. Otherwise, ask for a public defender.
Good grief man, and you are a male. What the hell are you thinking about. If you need a lawyer, get a good one and pay the proper amount. A Driver's license problem is not a big deal, except maybe a DWI: even DWI has some lawyers who do a lot of DWI cases at reasonable costs.

You are wasting your time and pissing people off trying to barter this. What is the matter with your brain?
Good grief man, and you are a male. What the hell are you thinking about. If you need a lawyer, get a good one and pay the proper amount. A Driver's license problem is not a big deal, except maybe a DWI: even DWI has some lawyers who do a lot of DWI cases at reasonable costs.

You are wasting your time and pissing people off trying to barter this. What is the matter with your brain? Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Why are your panties in a wad over it??? CTFO
You've been ass reaming damn near everything & everyone.
How bout you get away from the computer..and go get some real pussy...
OK.
Friendly Advice
Sorry if I implied it was a trade, she needs help straightening out a drivers license issue. The fee to the attorney would be paid, I just thought being beautiful would help her get an attorney.
Johnny... actually.... M o n e e e y, will get her an attorney. The more the better. Looks ain’t got nothing to do with it.
Why are your panties in a wad over it??? CTFO
You've been ass reaming damn near everything & everyone.
How bout you get away from the computer..and go get some real pussy...
OK.
Friendly Advice Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
Thank you Savannah,

It is just kinda hard to find real pussy on here: A lot is like this discussion, a lot of nonsence and out of this world strange stuff. Where is the reality?

I have found some really sweet women, but you have to look hard to find them.

If he needs a lawyer, pay for one. Don't try to trade services that may cost him more than it is worth. Not a good deal for him.
Sorry if I implied it was a trade, she needs help straightening out a drivers license issue. The fee to the attorney would be paid, I just thought being beautiful would help her get an attorney. Originally Posted by Johnnywalkerblue
Glad to get that straight. In court, her looks have nothing to do with it, or her profession. Lady Justice is shown as being blindfolded: She can not see one's profession or position in society.
So what is needed is a good lawyer? If you can find one who works that court a lot, then they probably have a good relationship with the prosecutor. You get a sweet plea agreement. Maybe a SIS, so technically it isn't a conviction. She just has to keep her nose clean during her probation. All she has to do in court is dress modestly, wear a professional business attire and let the lawyer do all the talking. Looks have nothing to do with it. You know a lot of prosecutors and judges are women.
Having personally known 2-3 people that lost their professional licenses for messing with their clients, this seems like it would be a difficult sell. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
Those are just the ones you personally know who got caught. You actually make a pretty good case for the OP's query being viable. To be on the safe side though, the lady should also blow the prosecutor, judge, and arresting officers. When she gets probation, she may also need to blow the PO so she doesn't get violated when she drops a dirty.
Glad to get that straight. In court, her looks have nothing to do with it, or her profession. Lady Justice is shown as being blindfolded: She can not see one's profession or position in society. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Unless you have visible tattoos (esp. face, neck, or hands), you're a minority, or you're poorly dressed. "Lady Justice" invariably notices those things. Money and a great attorney trumps all though.
Sorry if I implied it was a trade, she needs help straightening out a drivers license issue. The fee to the attorney would be paid, I just thought being beautiful would help her get an attorney. Originally Posted by Johnnywalkerblue

Not an attractive fella, but damn do folks like having him around,
Don't be a CUCK and pay her legal fees.
No matter what you do, she's not going to love you and be with you.
You would be better off throwing your money at a crypto coin. At least with that there's an actual chance of ROI.