Photographer???

Hey Y'all,
I'm looking for photographer. Y'all know anybody that's just getting into photography, does photography professionally, on the side for fun?
I just don't want it to cost me an arm and a leg. Just relocated from Austin and don't know very many people just yet.
J
P411 ID P108297
not beating down a professional shoot, but some of my coolest & funniest times are when a client does some " natrual" shots while in playtimes.

Youre soooooo hot!!!! Bet some black & white beduoir type photos would rock on you!!
I could help you out with a few photos. Direct message me and we can work out what you're needing and how soon. I'm available during the day typically.
Angel's Envy. My favorite.
Hey J,
I'm willing to help you out with pics when I visit next Friday.
woohoo janine
Dandyjob is an awesome guy!!

Cant wait to see your new pics sexy lady!!!!!!!
Hey Y'all,
I'm looking for photographer. Y'all know anybody that's just getting into photography, does photography professionally, on the side for fun?
I just don't want it to cost me an arm and a leg. Just relocated from Austin and don't know very many people just yet.
J
P411 ID P108297
Originally Posted by Janine
That's OK Janie, I remember you. You are very attractive. I know it has been a while, but I forgot: how long have you been gone from KC?
BCD studios used to be active, wonder if they are still in business.
You would be amazed what the new phones can do. You just need a good location, lighting, hot outfit, hair, nails and make up done the way you like it. In my younger days I did some paid photography. It shouldn't cost you a arm and leg. We have legs. Lol.
BCD studios used to be active, wonder if they are still in business. Originally Posted by Canuckdude
Yes, but I wouldn't recommend
Yes, but I wouldn't recommend Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

I think we likely have the same reasoning for this, but would you care to elaborate?
Not on the open board
Wasn’t there a few guys on here that offered photography sessions, and the girls had to pay it off by serving him for free, and it wasn’t just one time, something for the provider to think about.
For a partial answer to Janine's original question:
Yes, there's a good handful of pro photogs that are/were members here.
However, all have gone inactive except for the sports photog who simply doesn't do portrait work.
Also, the few local non-member professionals that I would have recommended, that have done pics for quite a few of the gals here, have closed their studios.
All simply part of folks lives moving on.
Yes, but I wouldn't recommend Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Ditto