Texting: One Long Message or Frequent Texting

Back in the day, emails did work much better & I have no problems with that. But emails are used less & less today. Part of it has been the change in the hobby the last 6-7 years. Providers have fewer websites, less info on P411, even here, no ads, less discussion amongst us. And unfortunately where I live, the quality has gone down. I'm tired of wasting my time and money with ones who initially agree & say they understand, but then balk because they didn't "truly" understand. Ah well, life goes on. Originally Posted by papadee
Find her email. If she doesn't advertise with one, send a text and state that you would like to make arrangements with her and ask for an email. If she won't supply you with one, I would assume she would not take the time to carefully read and take your request into consideration, and then follow through with it. Move on to the lady who will see you as an individual, not as a number, and gives you her email address so you can express yourself fully, and she reads it and understands it, and is able to follow through with it.

I wouldn't discuss much more than location via text. And like many ladies, DO NOT CALL ME. That's just not respectful at all, as we all have our private life. I had a client call me once while I was at a cub scout meeting with my son, asking me what my location will be for the following day. Yeah, unless the lady very specifically tells you to call at an exact time, do not call.

My two cents, which will be different from two cents offered by others, but still worth the two cents non the less.
I would assume she would not take the time to carefully read and take your request into consideration, and then follow through with it. Move on to the lady who will see you as an individual, not as a number, Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner
That's been the issue, those who see the other as a number. And it comes from both sides. So the quest continues.
It's just a shame how things have changed the last 5-8 years. The loss & changes in sites like this and P411 (I really miss Naughty Reviews). I'll see how things work out.
Maybe it is the type of ladies that are catching your eye. Try contacting a few that do not have the best photos. You may be surprised at how much you end up liking her. Many ladies are often told that we look nothing like our photos, and no we don't all photoshop. I don't even wear a stitch of makeup! Photos can not portray the warm smile she gives you as she opens the door, or the delight in her eyes as you pull off her shirt. So maybe you should change how you are looking and choosing your lady.
If the provider does not like her job she gets paid for and/or shows a disdain for guys who chose to pay for a service, or how they talk to guys on the boards, it does not matter how you contact her or if the text is long or a series of shot ones, it will always be a bother to her and wasting her time. She cannot be pleased and has to bitch about anything and everything.

Do what you think is appropriate and respectful, then honestly report your dealings with her via TCB and BCD later.
Email and then follow up with a text. If she doesn’t respond, move on.

A quality provider would appreciate being you being clear and concise. That reduces misunderstandings, which impact quality of service, which impacts repeat business.
Maybe it is the type of ladies that are catching your eye. Try contacting a few that do not have the best photos. You may be surprised at how much you end up liking her. Many ladies are often told that we look nothing like our photos, and no we don't all photoshop. I don't even wear a stitch of makeup! Photos can not portray the warm smile she gives you as she opens the door, or the delight in her eyes as you pull off her shirt. So maybe you should change how you are looking and choosing your lady. Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner
I've been here 12+ years. I'm not new to this. Things have changed, my options have changed, I'll continue on.

My ORIGINAL QUESTION was, is ONE long text considered excessive when compared to multiple texts? That's all.
Email and then follow up with a text. If she doesn’t respond, move on.

A quality provider would appreciate being you being clear and concise. That reduces misunderstandings, which impact quality of service, which impacts repeat business. Originally Posted by SomeRandomGuy88
You hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately, in my area, the quality has dropped tremendously in the past 5-6 years. I know that's the real issue.
I'm trying to find that one needle in a haystack, when in the past, it wasn't a problem. Other option is to travel 3 hours to a large city. Did it before, but can't do that regularly.
I like to text and get to know a little bit more about the person I am going to meet. I also like to make a time to talk over the phone.lol
Kinda of like a phone interview.