MMF any interest?

This situation is something I'd love more of.
I've had this experience a couple of times and really enjoyed them.

Please tell me about your experiences with MMF and how it went....good or not so good.
MFM can be VERY enjoyable!! Enjoyed MANY in my 40+ years. Both in & out of the hobby.

MFM, In the hobby: Ideally, it's best to meet one on one with each gent and then pair them up with another gent whom all 3 of you will mesh with in persona's & sexual desires for the MFM.
Pairing men up w/o having met either of them, may not be a good idea as the over all date could turn out uneventful.
Hell, I posted for this the other day... and hav a lot of interest from both males and females.

I am always up for a MFM, missed my chance with Wicked MILF, dang it. But there will be another day, Darling.

Fetish
I would love to try this, but can't get anyone in Oklahoma to participate.
I've done it a couple times. My best times were with another male hobbyist in Michigan. We are both straight and would do MMF appointments with girls we each knew. We met via another board (Scorps) and met for coffee first, was a good way to see if both of us were decent. Our schedules were mostly in line as we both hobby during workday hours.

Timing though is the most difficult part. I've sinced moved to Dallas and would really like to find a normal, straight guy to do MMF with who hobbys during work day hours. PM me if someone here is like that.

Regarding sessions you just have to know everyone's limits. I still want to do DP but we never had a girl that would do Greek and MMF. plus some guys don't want a thing touching. I'm not that strict because you can't do DP or have a girl double bbbj you at the same time which is super hot.

Hope that helps
I've done this out of the hobby and enjoyed it tremendously. Both guys were completely uninhibited and it was a lot of fun.
Heck yes! Definitely on my "to do" list!
been there lots of time...LOVE IT!!
I offer it as a session type...I recently did a three guy date..it was so HOT!!
{look under my reviews for three men & a lady review..lol}

have fun!!!
Whooo to the hoooo.... Would love to do the MMF with either of you, Dallas, didn't we talk about that?
mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss baby!!!!!!!
Giddy the Fuck Up, Dallas!!! Let's ride!

Fetish
been there lots of time...LOVE IT!!
I offer it as a session type...I recently did a three guy date..it was so HOT!!
{look under my reviews for three men & a lady review..lol}

have fun!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hot. Very hot.
I would do it!!
  • aka
  • 07-13-2011, 01:56 PM
MFTS would be a fun way to explore a TS.
^ also agreed. TS can be a lot of fun

I like "manhandling" the pretty ones