Best sex

Of course none of us. Guy or gal could measure up.

But what was your best sexual experience?

Did she tie you up?

Did he surprise you by knowing what you wanted?

Paid or not.
Michko... an hour appointment turned into a six or seven hour ordeal. Almost escaped 3 or 4 times, but she kept dragging me back to bed. When I entered her den it was early afternoon and it was dark when I left. There is a good chance that I passed out for a while from the sensory overload. The walk back to my truck was a bitch, yet alone trying to pull myself in with numb legs and body. No one man could ever satisfy her sexual energy. She had three gym bags packed full of toys and other sexual paraphenalia and we used them all. That session was the ultimate fuck. How do I know that....because my balls haven't been the same since.
Of course none of us. Guy or gal could measure up.

But what was your best sexual experience?

Did she tie you up?

Did he surprise you by knowing what you wanted?

Paid or not. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
There were these two gals in Denver. Both just a hair over 5 feet tall. Really liked each other, both really liked me (or did a damn good job of pretending.) For two solid hours, they took me places I'd never been before.....and (since it was a morning appointment) I was able to keep up with them the whole time.

That's one memory I'll take to the grave.
Michko... an hour appointment turned into a six or seven hour ordeal. Almost escaped 3 or 4 times, but she kept dragging me back to bed. When I entered her den it was early afternoon and it was dark when I left. There is a good chance that I passed out for a while from the sensory overload. The walk back to my truck was a bitch, yet alone trying to pull myself in with numb legs and body. No one man could ever satisfy her sexual energy. Originally Posted by nashluv69
I have heard that about Michko. Tried to make dates on several occasions but she was begining to have health problems and never connected. Passed the gavel to Lady YYYY in Lincoln.
I've heard of her.(Michko)

Any pics?
I've heard of her.(Michko)

Any pics? Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
None that accurately depict her that I know of. My best description is a middle aged half Asian who fucks like no other and totally loves her job.
My best sex ---- is yet to come! You hear that ladies?

I have found a Penile Enhancement Doctor that is willing to take payments but unfortunately he charges by the inch and he will only augment the size by 1 inch a year. He also knows a colleague that will add a balloon like thing that I can pump up to stay hard.

So in about 6 years I will have a fully erect 7.5 inches and I will be ready to rock and roll!

Watch out ladies.
A fat wallet beats a big dick.

That doesn't sound quite right.
[QUOTE=Marcus Aurelius;1053602786]A fat wallet beats a big dick./QUOTE]

Word
None that accurately depict her that I know of. My best description is a middle aged half Asian who fucks like no other and totally loves her job. Originally Posted by nashluv69
I agree 100%. Michko wasn't a runway model but she had no limits and always, ALWAYS a great time
The no limits is kind of an understatement, lol. The blacked out gas mask was one of my favorites. Honestly, don't know what she was doing to me or which tools she was using on me during all those hours together... but I liked it. Take that back, I fucking loved it! Got off about a half dozen times compared to her two dozen. She was a sexual dynamo. She was also the gal who taught me the finer points of shrimping, lol. Wish her the best of everything in whatever she has going on in her life.
New I had an old Michko add in my hope chest. I agree with Nash. Anyone who spread that much pleasure deserves a joyfull retirement. But if she ever reappears!!! One of the questions in her blog was how long she had kept a man in her cage. Her answer "Never over 48hrs." http://www.eros-nebraska.com/files/221008.htm
A lasting memory was one of my first encounters with Gorgeous Jersey (not retired) in Seattle. A beautiful woman who was one of my first hobby experiences in the US.

For a total experience, a visit to Extreme April in Edmonton resulted in a head to toe massage (and I don't even like massages) licking and sucking every part of my body, a cowgirl ride and a visit to the Isles. All for Can$200. An hour of exquisite pleasure and
sex unlike anything I have received anywhere else.
  • dev
  • 09-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Michko is the one best. My lifetime experience, I have seen her close to ten times each time is better and full of surprise. She is goddess and now I'm missing her badly.
I have to jump on the Michko bandwagon. Saw her the first time when I first moved to Omaha about 8 years ago. Had an unbelievable time with her. A week later I see her at work. She was one of my co-workers!!!! Many other visits and hallway smiles until she got a new job in Lincoln.