What a week

I was driving my car and it died. Its in the shop, don't know when I will get it back. Its either the distributor or timing belt. So I am stuck at home! I guess I could go ride the Harley.
What are you doing this weekend? Anything fun?
Worked on the transmission in the hot rod now I can't remember where I put the damn keys a few weeks ago. And yes they are the only set. S.O.A.B.
Worked on the transmission in the hot rod now I can't remember where I put the damn keys a few weeks ago. And yes they are the only set. S.O.A.B. Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius
Hot wire It.. lol
  • LNK
  • 08-17-2013, 01:49 PM
The weather is nice, go for a ride, Y.

MA, when you find the keys, you know what to do.
  • CS123
  • 08-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Lady Y my whole darn summer has been like that! Put a smile on and go for a ride!
Lady Y my whole darn summer has been like that! Put a smile on and nothing else and go for a ride! Originally Posted by CS123
Fixed it for you.

Well, ok, I fixed it for me.
Fixed it for you.

Well, ok, I fixed it for me. Originally Posted by hgritstoo
You could fix it for me. Bring me a car to drive! lol

Hard to get things done on the bike, it has a mind of it own and goes on long rides way out of the way I need to be going!
  • CS123
  • 08-17-2013, 09:35 PM
Ok, how about I hop on Lady Y for a ride and she can put a smile on my face? How is that for fixed Hgrits?
Ok, how about I hop on Lady Y for a ride and she can put a smile on my face? How is that for fixed Hgrits? Originally Posted by CS123
how about i hop on you and you can ride me around. Don't forget your saddle bags need somewhere to put my toys.
Oh i could just stick them in your ass and mouth. Guess you can forget the saddle bags!
Butter cup because we you!!!
Ill see you soon!!!
I was in Omaha working but had time for fun. Sorry about your car. You know where you can get a loaner. NSA
I was in Omaha working but had time for fun. Sorry about your car. You know where you can get a loaner. NSA Originally Posted by windowsidiot
I got me a rental. I might keep it. I look good in it. lol
I got me a rental. I might keep it. I look good in it. lol Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
But then, you look good in anything -- or nothing, from what I've heard.