Anyone see this, Hahahaha

• ddwbb
  • 08-19-2013, 07:35 PM
That is so funny!
Probably not so funny to whomever actually lives at that address. Damn that is some devious shit if someone is playing games. Hilarious if it is legit.
  • LNK
  • 08-19-2013, 09:25 PM
OK, who's going to be the first to check it out?
I do not think I will venture lol.
If it is fake, didn't a woman just get sentenced for setting up her boyfriends ex wife for rough sex via a BDSM site? seems awfully stupid knowing someone got caught for the same thing. Personally though I would not hit that if she paid me.
I agree with Mr. Mike D. This is not funny as I am very sure that someone is being setup. Hopefully, no one has replied and it is soon removed.
If it is a set up, its cruel. But if the chick got in trouble and is doing it herself to show "LE" then its funny.
Why would you post your address as opposed to a phone number? If you post your address you put yourself at extreme risk. Nah, this is a setup.
Omg that's bananas LoL
I'll bet this is a bf or ex who lost more in the breakup or divorce than he thought fair and is now getting even with old shots.
*typing address into his google maps on his phone right now*

Cover me. I'll report back.

I see the ad is still up. With a name now. Sheesh.
I hope that's not her real address....that's not cool at all :/
  • ddwbb
  • 08-22-2013, 05:58 AM
I will have to retract my first statement about it being funny. Someone can really get hurt with someone messing around like that. I hope for her sake that its fake.