Celibacy

Y'know, I always thought that the vow of Celibacy that monks make would be hard. And then I got married...
I was celibate for 3yrs before getting back into these last year.
Y'know, I always thought that the vow of Celibacy that monks make would be hard. And then I got married... Originally Posted by strawberrycar934
+1
I would be terrible at being celibate….I crave human contact……
I tried it ........... for 2 whole months ppppffftttt lol.
I would be terrible at being celibate….I crave human contact…… Originally Posted by Miss Omaha O
Thats what I miss most!! No intimacy at all.. no kissing, no touching - well, I get to touch a little but only during sleep...It's crazy!! I crave it badly too! I enjoy kissing!! I always say I can make love to a woman just by kissing her a certain way... heh-heh!!
Thats what I miss most!! No intimacy at all.. no kissing, no touching - well, I get to touch a little but only during sleep...It's crazy!! I crave it badly too! I enjoy kissing!! I always say I can make love to a woman just by kissing her a certain way... heh-heh!! Originally Posted by oldmanoftheroad
Ah, come here and let me kiss and cuddle you, lay your head on my chest and let me stroke your head.
I am on the way Yyyyyyy i can’t wait.
Ah, come here and let me kiss and cuddle you, lay your head on my chest and let me stroke your head. Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Ms Y I'm so overdue to come see you!! If were a library book they'd throw me in jail the fines would be so high!
Hurry up boys! I only have until 5pm. lol
I want to lay on those soft pillows……