What time do you guys prefer to play? Poll.

i play during the day. I am known for being a daytime provider and it works for me..

more naughty of a feeling during a lunch break..hehehhehe
For the Fellas and the Ladies: I know that there are many factors that determine when we are able to hobby, but under optimal conditions what is your generally preferred time to play? While I know that many of you are ready at any hour, I did not include an anytime option, however, multiple options can be selected.
While I have ventured out at many different hours, I generally enjoy early afternoon or evening dates.
This was originally two different polls, one for guys, one for ladies that has now been for whatever reason combined. So, ladies please ignore the "guys" in the title and feel free to post your preference.
This is a good one. I feel like its almost impossible to get a late night date. I work at night get off have a couple of beers and think hey I d like to see someone. I call I dont know like 10 numbers or so and nobody answers or I will get a call back the next day. I m just saying sometimes you cant plan on being in the mood but night time is the best time for me.
During the weekdays 9am to 12pm, I work afternoons to late evening. Weekend is my best time to play, usually I am looking for 10am to 6pm.............if something comes up unexpectedly then maybe something past 9pm but that is rare for me.
Early afternoon, best time for me to get away from the business (gotta meat the clients!)
Picked evening - but to be more specific - when it's dark out.
In the summer it's a tad bit cooler out and for me, it makes the overall mood a bit better. Plus traffic isn't so bad at night.

But most importantly, in my field of work, there are those that I've seen that have their incall in/near the more upscale areas of town - which is where the majority of my clients live. There are a few others that I've seen that are near friends/family so being out while it's dark out, makes it harder for prying eyes to recognize me.

Nothing worse than waiting at a designated spot during the daytime (while doing the 2 call system) and someone you know pulls up next to you and strikes up what could be a lengthy conversation. Or a call from someone saying, "hey was that you I just passed waiting in the parking lot?", that again could turn into a lengthy convo.

The only downside is sometimes it's a PITA to see apt complex entrances or building #'s.
I like lunch time and early afternoon. I am not much of a morning person.
I like early afternoon because that is the only time that I can "get away" from work and the SO.
My gun loads easiest in the morning, I like the night time for sleeping now :-)
As soon as I can get an appointment....LOL
I'm retired so afternoon delight between about 1 and 4 PM usually works out nicely.
Anywhere from 10AM to 4PM, my favorite is 10 to 12 noon
Early afternoon for me...works well with having an excuse of appointments for work during that timeframe so the SO doesn't get suspicious!