HAPPY FAT TUESDAY!

Get Out There And Suck Some Heads!
party party party

wooohoooo wheres my beads
wooohoooo wheres my beads Originally Posted by MsPrittiKitti
Gotta love the "woohoo, show us your tits" party. Amaya, I think your beads are in the nevermind thread.
you want beads, Amaya? you got beads!!!! LOL

WOOOOHOOOO....Hurricanes and Margaritas for everyone.
Titties and beer for me.
Hey BT you stole my beads!! lol PARTY
Yea! I'm underneath Sara again today! What a happy day it is, thanks Sara!
wooohoooo!!!! lol...luv em!
those hand grenades and buy 1-get2 free specials were awesome on bourbon st. will be headed back soon!!!
WEE!
Hola nikki hehe
So what are you giving up for Lent?

SF
YEAH for Fat Tues, not sure where I am headed tonight but I plan on getting a wee bit tipsy somewhere!!!!
Hi Everyone,

aheheheh I've been sucking all day...aheheh and now my lips are chapped...aheheheheh...

Sincerely,
Velvet

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
SF, true story: My 1st-ever time in a gentlemen's club was early March 1998, during a business trip to our Nation's Capitol. One evening a few old friends took me to dinner at the Crystal City Restaurant (http://www.crystalcityrestaurant.com), where the "Feature Entertainer" that evening was Vanessa Young. During one of her performances she came out, wearing a bright yellow zoot suit (with matching top and thong), dancing to a 1940's swing tune.

Shortly after Vanessa's yellow top landed on my face -- much to the raucous laughter of my "buds" -- the waitress came by:

"Would any of you gentlemen care for dessert? We have a killer New York cheesecake."

I replied, "No, thank you, miss; I've given up desserts for Lent!"

SF Originally Posted by SpursFan
This year for Lent, I'm giving up - giving up things.......