WARNING for the Newbie

Old news for most, new news for others! Redundancy is good for the masses!

https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/ready-now/10452239

You will see this exact ad on every site you can think of! Bottom line, STAY AWAY!

Carry on!

I keep thinking there will be a post on here about someone getting beat up, stabbed or shot over this ad one of these days!
There was another from a “crew” in Independence where that threat was real. I like to think I had something to do with running them out of town by posting here!

Hoping for like results with this one!
I don't understand people being so crooked
There was another from a “crew” in Independence where that threat was real. I like to think I had something to do with running them out of town by posting here!
Hoping for like results with this one! Originally Posted by dumars
A few years ago two of the three groups somewhat Independence area got silver bracelet awards.

And yes dumars is correct about that ad in the 1st post.
  • khan.
  • 10-19-2020, 07:40 PM
Out of curiosity, what kind of thing are they running with that ad?
Well, you’ll find a few reviews on Adult Look. They vary from a half ass B&G to a cash ‘n dash! Other like “reviews” and comments elsewhere. She wanted 3 up front and now 3.5!?

As it is, she/they have been running the exact ad and pix for maybe 3 years!! Nothing positive anywhere, zilch, nada, nothing!!! Not even a fake or self review! At least none that I’ve seen. At least Carolyn will submit a LAME and obvious self review every once in a while! LOL
  • Gldy
  • 10-23-2020, 09:47 AM
Why take the risk & waste your time your time with these types? There are plenty of solid providers in the area.
The object of the exercise, that is the point, is to inform, educate, make the newbie aware of such practices and to identify at least one! On the cover, one might take the risk if he were not aware or informed!!!

Why take the risk & waste your time your time with these types? There are plenty of solid providers in the area. Originally Posted by Gldy
This posting might well have done the trick! Haven't seen the ad for a very good while!

"YIPPEE Ky Yay motherfucker!"
Come on Dumars, they're probably just on a holiday break, they'll be back. Kind of like cockroaches.
Damn! You know how to tear a guy down dude!

I'm still going to pat myself on the back with an "ataboy" and reward myself a MHME with an old, short haired red head . . .

Come on Dumars, they're probably just on a holiday break, they'll be back. Kind of like cockroaches. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Why take the risk & waste your time your time with these types? There are plenty of solid providers in the area. Originally Posted by Gldy
That’s what I wander too! The guys that take risks on these people is it for the thrill of the excitement of the fact that you could get shot or arrested or all sorts of terrible things could happen to you. So what’s the big allure about these scary ads? Is it priced? Or is there some sort of thrill to it?
Suzanna,
Guy's that have candy store fever are the ones that fall ....
The eternal and never ending quest for the "hidden gem"!!! Nastier, tastier, hungrier, crazier!

So what’s the big allure about these scary ads? Is it priced? Or is there some sort of thrill to it? Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna