Should ECCIE allow "private" forums like London's Coven?

Hey I am in all three of them. Public, Coven and the Hole. Ive been fucked with alot of times and have fucked with a few myself. Charles if you have a tough time with them then ask to go in see how the weather is. Better put on your gloves though. You know what the smell of blood brings. Actually the Coven is more of the girls talking to each other than the guys. I guess with Naomi and London in it that has to happen. They are so quiet and demure. But don't fucking whine. We have a few that tried that in the hole and their ass still bleeds from it. Come on Charles come on in. Well if you get invited anyway. Originally Posted by burkalini

That's all folks. Nicely played!
Burk, if you take him into the hole he will be the human sacrifice..
Here is a tampon for his azzhole.
There needs to be a place for Ho Haters....
Hey I am in all three of them. Public, Coven and the Hole. Ive been fucked with alot of times and have fucked with a few myself. Charles if you have a tough time with them then ask to go in see how the weather is. Better put on your gloves though. You know what the smell of blood brings. Actually the Coven is more of the girls talking to each other than the guys. I guess with Naomi and London in it that has to happen. They are so quiet and demure. But don't fucking whine. We have a few that tried that in the hole and their ass still bleeds from it. Come on Charles come on in. Well if you get invited anyway. Originally Posted by burkalini
Shutup Burk. LOL
Not wasted - All appreciated and probably well deserved (if not now then at some time to come) - You have to stay in good insult shape!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
That`s true, what would eccie be if we did not have a little riot or some nervous breakdown publicly available :-) It would be boring.
Actually the Coven is more of the girls talking to each other than the guys. I guess with Naomi and London in it that has to happen. They are so quiet and demure. But don't fucking whine. We have a few that tried that in the hole and their ass still bleeds from it. Come on Charles come on in. Well if you get invited anyway. Originally Posted by burkalini
I love Londons new coven!! Keep it up girl!
All charles has to do to get into the spider is ask......ijs.
Exactly DH.

Charles, I think I may see your point about my sig. line though. Since it says "paying members" it does suggest that only men are welcome, and that's simply not the case. I just don't have as many girlfriends as I do guys...go figure, but the Coven is full of women. Believe it or not, one of MY friends had many posts that were edited by ME because they were too mean...imagine that!

ANY woman who wants in can email us as well! I gave a list at the beginning and kept adding to it as names were suggested. I will fix my sig. line to reflect that, because I can see that point and ONLY that point was made.
.... that Lacey Companion is on vacation. These ladys are being darn-right respectful of your personnel feeling here and now.

'bear'
I am in her group and didn't even ask. What does that say about you Charles?

First you "leave" the politics forum throwing a fit on the way out because *gasp* the board asked that we re-focus and keep it back on topic then you go off on a rant without doing your homework to see EVERYBODY can pay for their own private forum.

Perhaps Charles can start his own forum and call it the "Tool" shed.
The Owners went one better than that......they created a forum that is almost "anything goes", without it being a paid for forum......minimizing the risk of a forum collapse, if one of the moderators lose their perspective........it just requires a thick skin.....ijs
He ran away real quick when he figured out ANYONE can have their own
forum at a fair price.. woo hoooo
Didn't Charles start this thread? Where is he at?
did you see how he was running like a girl....
He's off looking for these:

Here's a hint: They are in the Coven sitting on London's mantle in a jar!!